Epilogue

Jakes POV

10 years later

"Jake you son of a bitch! There's no fucking way your fucking me again!" My wife yelled at me. "You think you would stop saying that the fifth time." I said causing the nurse to chuckle.

"Well I mean it this time yo- aaaahhhhh ssshhhhiiitttt!" She screams and I swear I heard my hand pop. "Love please." I said pleading for her to go easy on my hand. "Just one more push and he's out Mrs. Night." The midwife said.

"Aaahhhhhhhhhh!" She yelled pushing out our sixth son. A loud cry was heard and she release my hand only to grap it back. "Oh shit one more is definitely coming." The doctor said.

"What? I thought you guys said its one!" I yelled as my hand is being broken by my mate. She screamed and screamed. I feel so sorry for her. Seven painful hours went by and I'm looking at my three babies on my wife stomach. "They are beautiful." She said crying.

"Just like their creators." I said and she smiles. "I love you." She said. "I love you too." I answer her. "Nigga I wasn't talking to you." She said and I pretend to be hurt. "They truly are a blessing." I said. "Damn right they are." She said crying a little.

Hours later our kids walks in. I totally forgot that they were in the waiting room. Our oldest twins Jordan and Melissa, they are 10, they were created the night of the ceremony, the other twins Sammy and Lola ,they are eight and a half, and our youngest Mally who is 6.

I'm 28 and have 8 kids, I would like to see Zach beat that. "Hey dad." My eldest Jordan said. "Hey Jordy." I said. "Can I see the baby daddy." Mally said. "Well babies." Mal said. "Omg as in more than one?" Melissa asked.

"Yes Mel." I answered and moved out the way and they rushed to their mother's side. "There so cute mommy." Sammy said. "Yea mommy, what are their names?" Question Lola. "Well we don't have names for all three." I said. " Ssoo you guys want to name them?" Mal said. "Yes!" They shouted.

"We can name one boy Alex." Sammy said. "Yea and the other Aster or Aden or Alexander." Jordy said. "Ohh and the girl Alexandra, or Asia no that's a place, umm Athena." Melissa said. Mal laughed and I smiled. "What about you Mally?" Mal asked. "I don't know any names mommy.

But I like all the names they said." She said. "Ok how about for boy one Alex Aster Night, for the girl Athena Alexandra Night, and for boy two Aden Axel Night." Mal said. And they all jumps in joy. "We love it!" They all said. She looked at me and I nod.  I'm so happy. "I love you guys so much." I said to my family. "We love you too!" They all said including my wife.

Two weeks later

"They are adorable." Zoey said cuddling Athena. "Babe I think it's time we had another kid." Zach said to his mate. "As long as your the one pushing this time fine by me." She said causing him to pout and we to laugh.

Today is Monday and I dropped the kids off at school and did my Alpha duties now it's time for my family. And no I don't live in the pack house, I built my house when I found out Mal is pregnant with the first twins.

Its a mini mansion, ten bed room each have an bathroom, one guess bedroom, kitchen, dining room, and living room. Its big enough for a family of ten.

Zach and Zoey has 5 kids, Jace and Lucy has 7, Mark and Eve has 9,  Emma found her second chance mate Malcum and have 8, Luke and his mate Brittany who is surprisingly nice has 4, Linda and her mate Jay have 2, Lisa and her mate Kevin has 2, Shawn and Susie has 4, Jessica and Xavier has 3, and lastly Ace and Amber have a pup on the way.

Mom and dad left for another vacation a year ago and is coming home next month for mom's birthday. And all my siblings will meet at our parents house because all of us or either at our own house or other packs. All of my sisters are Luna of other packs and we only see each other on holidays.

My pack is going well, its now at 1200 wolfs in my packs, and many of the females are pregnant. There has been rogues who found their mates here and joined the packes and now are fighters of the pack and their pregnant mates.

There hasn't been any trouble in the werewolf society and life is great. I wish it could last forever, but for now, I'm just going to enjoy the moment with my loved ones.

***************************************it finally finished guys. The ending of the chapter and the end of the book. It's been such an joy to write this story, sometimes I felt like I was in the story! I really do hope you enjoyed it, I know there are mistakes here and there, mind you I'm no pro at writing.