Chapter eleven

Malia's Pov

I've been trying to get in contact with this boy for over eight hours now and nothing. Maybe he's gone back to his old days or he's just tired of me. I mean he's the son of an alpha, he's a sex god and so manipulative at some times, he told me that he's direct descendants of witches but they were all killed in wars and human hunted them down.

I sometimes think he is a witch are wizard, I mean look at him, how does he manage to look the way he looks, his dark skin is flawless, yes he's a werewolf but even us werewolfs has flaws. His hair is so smooth and always in place under his cap or tam. His eyes are so brown they almost look black. His teeth just go so well with his cherry lips, his body is diffined with muscles and a couple beauty marks here and there, I mean every thing about him his fucking flawless and he knows that.

I'm so mad at him right now but if I see him it will all go away. He's so intimidating and possessive. I was now naked coming out of the shower and I put on some silk pjs with out underwears, what? I girl need breeze. I lay in my bed thinking of the basterd and my wolf was purring. *Bitch calm the fuck down, your putting these visions in my head and you need to stop.* I scold my wolf Snow. She's such an horney dog.

* I know you did not just say that! You o-* Before she could finish his scent hit us. *What the fuck is he doing here?* I asked my wolf. *How should I know? If you have answered his calls he wouldn't be here.* She said. Calls? He didn't call me. I take up my phone and look at it. Ohh 3 missed calls and 5 messages. *Why didn't you tell me?* *You were mind fucking our mate and I didn't want to interrupt.* She said.

That bitch. Before I could argue any more a soft knock was on my door. I didn't answer cause I already know who it is. "Baby please answer. I know your there." He said and ohh myyy ggggaadd, his voice was so sweet and calm and kinda turning me on. I closed my eyes tight hoping that he will go away. *Mal. Please stop thinking what ever your thinking. I can smell you." He said and I wanted to stop but his scent alone is driving mi crazy.

"What do you want Jake?" I asjed in a soft voice, I'm afraid if I talk any louder it will be a moan. "You bae. I want you so please let me in." He said and I nod but then remembered that he can't see me. I slowly get up from my bed and walk to the door. I had to count to twenty before I open it and I regret opening the damn door. "Why are you shirtless?" Snow growled out.

Yea she's kinda possessive too. He shrugged and pushed past me and jump down on my bed. I rolled my eyes and closed my door and stand directly in front of him. "Where were you? I've been trying and trying to get to you but no answer." I said to him and he was not paying attention at all. His eyes were moving all over my body and they were pitch black.

"You didn't go out like this did you?" He asked. "Yes." I lied. "Where did you go in this?" He asked. "Well I wore it out to see the pack and me and Zoey went to the mall." I answered and with that he pulled me to his lap and flipped us so I was under him. He then pinned my hand over my head and sit down on my legs so I couldn't move. My belly and the bottom of my breast was exposed to him but he was just stareing in my eyes.

"Are you crazy Malia?" He asked and I cringe cause he has never used my full name before. Maybe I took the lie a little to far. I'm kinda scared but my wolf, she's having fun. "It's my body and my clothes I can wear it when ever and where ever I want to." I told him. "Your here shirtless Jake letting all those mateless hores look at you and you want to talk to me about my dressing." I was getting a little upset now.

"I'm not telling you how to dress Malia, and I'm only in this because you weren't answering me and it's fucking dark out side. Who the fuck is gonna see me. Your butt is out your pussy is on full display, and your nipples are boring your blouse. Your making these unmated horney mother fucker's look at you." He finished and his eyes was completely black now.

I didn't know that it was that short and tight. He got off me and head to the door. "Where are you going?" I asked him. "I'm going home before I lose my temper." He said without looking at me. Before he could open the door a run up to him and hold his hands. He was shaking.

"Look at me." I told him and he didn't look. "Jake look at me." And he look. I put his hand I was holding around my waist and the same with the other. I wanted to put my hands around his neck but he was too tall so I put them around his waste instead and lay my head on his stomach. "I'm sorry. I just put these on after I showered and no one saw me except you." I told him and he relax and hug me tighter.

"You can't be doing things like that Mal." I smile and kissed his stomach but I didn't remember that it was naked. "I was in training." He said and I'm confused. "What?" I asked looking up at him. "That's the reason I didn't answer your calls. I had alpha training then I had to trained the pups. I'm sorry that I had you worried." He said.

I'm getting tired of standing so I pull us towards the bed and I sit and he sits on me. "Bae your too heavy get up!" I yell at him and he chuckled. "Are you going to sit on me then?" He asked and I shake my head no. "Then I'm not getting up." "Fine okay okay I'll sit on you. Just get your butt off me!" And he laughs and get up.

I stand up and straddle his lap and his hands go around my waist. "Your so beautiful with your hair like that." He said and i raised my brow. My hair was a mess and all over the place. "Really?" I asked him.

"Yup. Especially if I made it look like that." He answered and I rolled my eyes. "I like when you do that to. But you should rolled it back a little further." He said and I slap his shoulder. I look at his hair. "Your hair need to be done." I told him trying to change the subject. "I know what else needs to be done." He said.

"Really? What's that?" I asked thinking he's gonna say my hair. But he stands up holding me up and I grab on to his neck and he tossed me on the bed. Up on impact my blouse slide up leaving my breast exposed and I quickly pull it down. Jake crawled on me and rip my shirt. "Don't hide from me." He said lowly.

But I couldn't help but cover them with my hands and he gently push them away. "Your so beautiful." He said and slowly kissed my lips.