Chapter Five

Jake's pov

After Zach told me what happened last night mom made us some breakfast and we head out to school.
"No way you found your mate before me. You owe me a hundred bucks." Jace laughed and Zach takes out the money and gave him.

They always joins stupid bets but with a lot of money. "So aren't you gonna find your mate?" Zach asked me. "Bro I already told you. mates are for losers, real wolfs mess around." I told him. "Ssoo your calling me a loser then?" He answered slightly offended.

"I mean if the shoe fits." I said laughing while he growled at me. we head out to school and the strangest thing happened when we reached there. It was him and her standing there holding hands smiling. Zach let out one of the loudest growls ever and everyone looked around and so did we. Zach was about to move but Emma stepped in front of him. "Hey you can't make a scene here." Emma said but he was about to move. "Look at me you stubborn child, not everyone here are wolfs ok. Please just breathe ok."

She held his face as he calmed down and he hugged her and she did him. "Thanks Em." He said and she smiled and pulled us inside. Emma is always the calm on, I have never seen her angry. We walk past them and Zoey was glaring on Emma.  It's time for class and three new students walk in Zoey, the boy and two other girls.

"Settle down class. This is Zoey, Mark, Beth and Blair. Make them feel welcomed." Mr. Brown said and they found random seat sit. Jace was looking at on of the girls and she was looking at him. Guess he found a new crush.

Time went by now its lunch time and Zach was restles. "Emma can you please let me go rip him from limb to limb? It will only take a minute." He pleased with her. "Are you out of your mind! I'll go talk to her." She said and get up and walk up to her and said something and they both left the cafeteria.

Emma pov

So I was doing my best friend Lucy brother a favor.  I know if he walks up to them he is gonna kill him like he did those rouges. In case you haven't noticed Zach and his wolf has a little anger management and will kill you if you hurt anyone or anything he cares about. But he has a good heart and funny, and so damn hot.

Ok yes I have a little crush on him, it was one summer we went to camp and we kissed, I'm not talking no peck on the lips, no I mean real kiss and we almost had sex but I was not ready yet so we did only that.

"Can I talk to you?" I asked his mate and she nods and we left to the bathroom. "Why are doing this?" I asked her once we reached the privacy of the rest room. "Doing what?" She asked back. "Don't behave stupid, you know what I mean.

Your torturing him and his wolf will kill that guy if you don't breakup with him." I said to her and she started laughing. "You think Mark is my boyfriend?" She said and started laughing and I yelled enough. And she stopped. "Look Mark is my cousin." She said. "So why did he call you babe last night." I asked. "It's just a nickname I have since I was a kid because of some embarrassing moments.

" She informed me. "Good because I cannot calm him down much longer." I told her. "Do you like him." She asked me and laughed. "Of course, I love him even, I see him as my brother and he see's me as a sister.

But feeling can also be confusing. You have a wonderful mate who will do anything for you and to protect you. Don't be stubborn and let him do something stupid that the both of you will regret. Oh and his father wants him to mate another if he doesn't find you so think about that for a while."

And with that she growled and I left leaving her in thoughts. I head back to my seat and my good is almost finished. "Who the hell ate my burger and leave three fries for me!" I yelled at the table and they point at Zach. "Sorry I was stress eating." He said and I sighed and said it's ok but he's going to buy me food.

"So what did she say. Should I kill him?" He asked as his eyes changes from his brown to yellow eyes and I slapped him. "No one I dying today." I said and told him everything and he relaxed and smiled. "Good. Thanks Em." He said giving me a side hug and I smiled.

"I think the guy you want to kill is my mate." Eva said so low if it wasn't for my wolf hearing I wouldn't have heard. We all said now way and he started walking towards our table. Our taple is the hugest table here and so we had plenty of space to share.

Zoey and her friends asked to sit and Zach pulled her on his lap and instantly put his face in the crook of her neck and she smiles. The guy asked me to go over and I did so he can sit beside Eva and she smiled up at him.

The two other girls was seated beside Jace and Jake which was not good. "I'm Blair." The girl seated beside Jace said. She had in some butterfly locks that was in a pony tail, she had in green contacts and it actually looked good with her light skin, she had on no makeup and her nose is pierced with a little cute butterfly ring on it.

She had on a blue crop top and white high waste pants with some custom made air force. She pretty. "So Blair would you like to go out with me sometimes?" Jace asked. "Uh no. I have a mate and he arrives here tomorrow." She said and we looked on her neck and yup she's marked. "I'm Beth."

The girl sitting beside Jake said. Her hair was braided in a bob style with accessories. She had on some lip gloss on her cherry lips and her eyes are dark brown almost black. She had on a choker and a Nike shirt and high waste pants and a pair of nike shoes.

"What about you?" Jake asked her. "I'm gay and mated." She said and yea the mark was there. "The name is Mark." Eva mate said. He was in a black sweater with a black tam on his curly hair, his hazel eyes didn't leave Eva's face, he had a white shirt with ripped jeans and a nike shoe. Soon the bell rang and we head our separate ways.