happy birthday bas, on this day you turn 14 but still a lit 1year old lmao. i don't know why but i always dream about you while sleeping and fr i lit smile while sleeping. that's the effect you have on me and on others lol. tf bro you matter the most to me rn and yeah you've done so much for me<3 and i'm so happy to have you in my life. we might not know each other irl but the effect you have on me :D i trust you sm, you know?. on your birthday, i wish you happiness forever and i never wanna lose you. your the one to me in this world, i'm never this close with anyone but i don't know whats that special in you that made me trust in people again. i'm so thankful to you. remember when we first met lmao, it was chaotic, you asked me how i am. i realized, that moment, you are the one whom i never wanna lose and wont ever make the mistake of losing you. i trust you only and forever. who knows we might even meet each other in real life and i swear the best day of my life will be meeting you in real life. aND BRO YOUR VOICE IS OOF STAN. I BET AS HOT AS YOUR VOICE, YOUR FACE IS ALSO DOUBLE MAX PRO OF IT. AND WE ON CRACK BITCHES PLS FO :D. ok back in small letters. if i ever meet you, i'm gonna hug you so tight like the fuck i'm gonna cry if i see you lmao, i'm still shocked about the effect you have on me. i'm saying this again and again,. i never want to see you cry. you know, i always get disturbed when your sad and shit. i cant even do my work properly if your sad. i always wanna see you happy and don't cry for fucked up people and your family. when we first met, you were so cheerful. don't you ever cry for those fucked up people. they just don't deserve you and you always deserve the better. you're the best version of yourself, bas. i wanna see you smiling heartily again. and i'm really sorry for not being there to help you, i feel bad but there's nothing i can do, i can only comfort you from here. please never engross yourself in the words people have told you. even if no ones there, i'm always here and will be. i really smile when you smile, i never smiled like that before meeting you. we literally talk on anything and laugh like there's no tomorrow wtf :D. i'm always here for you and your stuck with me forever, i'm not gonna leave you. iswear your like the hidden treasure from the world and you deserve every single best thing in this world. lmao i know what i made for you isn't pretty. i'm at a loss of words rn, you know youre the only one who made me smile for real? shit i'm gonna cry again. iswear i did laugh and that's because of you and ill cry if you cry too, no like for real, i really cried once for you, i feel bad for your fucked up life and i know you don't fucking deserve that. and about those shitass people who literally said your shit and then came back like " omg i love you, don't leave me pls" like the fuck bro i feel like punching them in their eyes that it 'll pop out. i sound immature but im really possessive if someone hurts you, and it hurts me too. and our kdrama in our gc :D , we have free kdrama airing. & why does everything i make for you look shitty i. no wonder you said it should look pretty because you know i make horrible things :D  & lastly, wishing you a very happy birthday bas, i'm always here with you and don't ever forget me and i'll never forget you forever i swear, thanks for coming in my life making me realize there are still some good people in this earth and yes i love you so much. ty for coming in my shitty life and giving it light. and your worth it, never lose hope remember you have me. thank you for everything. 

my life's being better w you. 

s

s.b <3