your hacked by your one & only brother eren! this small yet giant human is my brother & bitch, i love you sfm. i can't even tell you how much because i suck at math, i can't calculate my love for you. i still remember the day we first talk, you were such a pup back then. when we first became friends, i was honestly very scared & believe me i used to talk to you being very cautious. as days went by, we became close & boy we're attached to each other's hip. (not like that, you asshat). you were always there for me. through my every highs & lows. through every fucking shit that happened. you were there to comfort me, to give advice, to beat the shit outta people who hurt me, to literally being my partner in crime for everything. i love you so much. & i won't get tired of saying this to you. that one time you got mad at me few months ago, that was enough for me FOR MY ENTIRE LIFE  LMAO. i had seriously never missed your darn "kakakaka" & your annoying cute self more than at that time. i really, really want to meet you. im praying this shits to get over so i can finally meet you. i wanna go to the amusement park with you, ride the whole place not leaving anything, go watch movies, eat all sort of food & enjoy like crazy teens. & Lemme tell you this before hand bitch i stick to my promises. & i Eren Mathew Davalos promise to always love you & cherish you as my younger sibling. love your cute ass to the moon & never back.

i can't imagine my life without you.

eren. md. <3