dear bas,
bro we met like so long ago, i can't even think what i would do without you. you were there for me all the time. it's sad that you're taller than me, but thanks for staying. i know we lost touch for a few days. i remember when covid started, we could each other for everything, but slowly we both got so busy. but im glad i opened discord one day & texted you. four days ago, i couldn't wait to see you, i was so excited. & we finally met. you were so good, don't mind them okay, i love you. i know ive been busy but i had so much fun, i can't wait to meet you soon again. sky says you were the best one out of them lmfao, you were though. it was awkward but you made everything better. i love you so much, thank you for coming over. imagine if you didn't & it's just me & them, i would kms sorry. everytime we meet, you have to be there or else it'll be so awkward & uncomfortable :(( im glad you left later. both me & sky had sm fun talking w you but it's still hard to believe it's been 10 years since i met you.. i still have photos of when we were kids, our Mont. Graduation, when we were wearing those cute little gowns & we looked so small. it's been so many years since that. i wish we could go back to that. this all feels so unreal. i love you so fucking much that words can't describe it. literally you were my lifesaver. do you remember 5th grade? it was fun. what they have become now. as those shitheads grew up, they became so homophobic. let's stay away from them, we have each other & that's enough. even after getting in touch with both the D's it still feels awkward. it feels suffocating atp, im scared to talk about something deep w them because they might not understand or not like it. that's why i message you personally because i know you'll understand. i love you so much, & i wanna see you again soon. 

you are my stars, moon, sun, my whole solar system, i love you junnie.

hyun. <3