for my baby bitch, (yes you are a baby coz you are freaking younger than me ;-;) *screams* okay so we met like at July 31st? according to discord ;-; (ye we met in my server) so i got to interact with you for the first time when Jenn introduced me to you & there was some roleplay shit going on. so both of us were cringing out ffs. taking it to the dms, this boy started the conversation by calling me bitch like wtf- usually everyone calls me mallika or Jen but this bitch. & the fact that i don't really like to be called as unnie or noona. ahh it makes me feel eldery ;-; (i am someone cute af) & im telling you, you gotta do your face reveal soon, okay? i still remember you calling me small like i look like 17-18 year old, (which i am not) now now we gotta talk more, you will have to spend some time with me. now promise me that you won't get sad/low because of shitty people. you are precious. i will never leave you, i love you so much): you are soo sweet & cute. (although i doubt your innocence) anyways, now listen carefully, don't ever be sad because seriously, it doesn't suit you. i have seen this boy being low but my baby is strong. i love you so so much. i will do anything to protect you. so anyone who dares to hurt you will have a sweet convo with me first. lastly, smile bitch. if you don't, im here to make you smile.

in a short time you managed to create a space in my heart & i promise it will forever be locked with your name.

by the very very beautiful jenjen

by the very very beautiful jenjen. <3