i remember we met in June? almost five months now omfg. i remember every bit, & i remember our cringey 2k+ messages. also, when we met, we just became friends so quickly?? you were literally so adorableeeee & cute & awesome. when i talk to you, i feel so happy. you literally make my day & that's one of the things i love about you. i love you & you one precious bitch so don't fooking forget. things you shouldn't forget: burgers look like plastic & the sun looks like a cheesy ball, this is so important like wtf T^T. & when the fight happened, i missed you sfm omg. & our matching pfps because the one we put before it was gold. you're my world, you don't know how much i love you. imma cry this bitch is too amazing. bas = my world. i love that we text each other a lot & that is why five months felt longer & bitch, you are so amazing that even being friends for ten days would be the best days ever. i seriously love you so fucking much, you know what, i can't express how much in words, it's impossible. you = the most perfect galien ever. i mean, you taught me how to spend hours on pinterest & find good matching pics. we the best people who find the best matching pics, okay? & we went so much together, you're a precious baby. you >>> everyone else. you mean everything to me, yknow. im so grateful to you & i love you so fucking much. live happily & don't let bitches drag you down. 

im gonna remember this idiot till im 100. 

lynn

lynn. <3