Tutoring

Author: Animefan299110

. . .

"Hey Ochako, want to join us for a quick bite?"

Ochako turned to see Mina and the other girls smiling at her. Classes had just ended at U.A. High and everyone was either chatting with their fellow peers or were packing up to head to the dormitory for the day. The only exception was Minoru, who had to stay behind for detention for trying to peep into the female locker room...again.

"Sorry, girls," Ochako replied, "but I have to do some tutoring with Deku tonight." There was a slight "Ooooooooooooooooh" from the other girls as she said this.

"So," Mina said with a smug look on her face, "You've been hanging around with Midoriya a lot lately, haven't you?

"I'd say more than usual." said Momo with a small smile.

"Could it be," said Kyouka, "that you have deeper feelings for Midoriya then just as a friend?"

"W-w-w-what?!" Ochako stuttered as her face turned a bright shade of red. "I-I don't have those kinds of feelings towards Deku; we're just a boy and a girl who do various activities together."

"Sure you don't have those types of feelings," said Tooru. "And my Quirk doesn't make me invisible."

"L-l-look," Ochako stammered as she gathered her things, "I g-g-gotta go find Deku; see you tomorrow." She exited the classroom and sighed as she walked around looking for him. Ever since the end of the term test when she and Yuga Aoyama had to deal with Thirteen, he had gossiped about how she became all flustered when he ask if she loved Deku. Since that day, she had been swarmed by all the girls in her class about whether or not she had feelings for Deku.

'Why would I have feelings for him?' a sincere voice in her head said as she continued to look for him. 'We're just friends, that's all.'

'So then,' a second, more sultry voice replied, 'why did you freak out when you and he were alone together at the mall?'

'I...it was unexpected and I had to buy summer clothes, that's all.'

'And yet there was the time that Mina said that you were in love.'

'S-s-she just caught me off guard!!'

'It's sad, really...'

'What's sad?'

'That no matter how much you try to deny it, you cannot hide from the truth!!'

'What's the truth?'

'The fact that you love Deku!!!'

'We're just friends!!'

"Ochako?"

"WHAT?" she yelled out loud, turning to the person who spoke. She opened her eyes and soon realized that she had yelled at Nejire Hado, a member of the Big Three at U.A. High and her fellow intern for the pro hero Ryukyu.

"Oh my God! Nejire, I'm so sorry; I didn't mean to yell at you!!" Ochako said while bowing vigorously in apology.

Nejire gave a small giggle. "It's alright, Ochako." she said reassuringly, "but in the future, maybe a 'hi' or a 'hello' would be better. So where are you heading off to?"

"I'm trying to find Deku," Ochako replied, "we were suppose to tutor each other after school."

"I heard that he was with Mei at the Department of Support" Nejire said. "We can both go there together, I had to meet her anyway for some special equipment." As the two of them began to walk towards their destination, Nejire asked, "So what were you thinking about before you yelled at me?"