We are nudists (Part 6)

The soft moans were kept in low volume as a couple lay together in bed. Izuku was on his back, groping and pleasuring the luscious breasts belonging to his girlfriend Ochako, who rocked her hips back and forth, enjoying the fullness of his hard cock penetrating every crevice of her depths. As he played with her breasts, even sucking on her nipples, she kept riding the hard cock, soft but quiet thwacks of flesh on flesh echoing in the darkness of the bedroom.

"Mmm, Izu... your big cock feels so good in me," she whispers to him.

"And your pussy is so fucking wet and hot and full of my cum, it makes my cock ache for more," he hissed softly, loving the sensation of fucking his girlfriend's pussy right after he jizzed into her.

Ochako smiles, as she lifts herself up until just the head of his cock is about ready to pop free from her sensitive wet folds, only to thrust back down Izuku's throbbing shaft. Every movement sets her body alight, even as his cock rams back home into her, the meaty heavy thwacks echo a bit louder now. She now bounces fast, wanting the primal desire to be fucked. Izuku's hands move to her plump round ass, groping and squeezing them with his fingers. As the minutes ticked away, Ochako's limbs began to weaken as she lays up against him. Izuku then grabs hold of her waist, and he starts thrusting hard up against her cunt. Her lips was sealed with a kiss as she moans into his mouth. Izuku took over and starts fucking his lover.

Ochako's pussy was a wet soaking mess of firing nerves and lustful desire. He even shifts her so she's now laying on her side and with him positioned now on his knees, he drives his cock into a new angle right into his girlfriend. She used a pillow to snuff out her loud moans as she had her second orgasm; she did not want any unwanted attention drawn to their door, especially Iida's – god knows he'll raise such a stink about them having sex and the teachers then get involved...

"Fuck, baby girl, so fucking wet," Izuku whispers hard to her, as he pistons back and forth. "I'm going to make sure to further cream pie that tight sopping wet hole of yours."

"Yes," she hissed, "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

"Fuck, Ochako! I'm about there," he quietly grunted, soft moaning all the while, moving faster and harder.

"Cum again for me, Izu baby... inside my pussy!" She cried out, voice partly muffled by the pillow.

It was getting very difficult to stay silent. The pleasure demanded them to be vocal. Soon, Izuku bends down and claims Ochako's lips with his, both of them moaning into each other's mouths as her vagina tightened around his cock once more, squeezing him for his load. He felt her than heard his girlfriend cum. Her body locked up and was trembling. And with his own cry, locking lips with her mouth, he slams his cock one final time into her inner depths, balls deep, and shoots rope after rope of his hot thick cum into her womb. Ochako was in heaven as her lover no doubt made sure to fill her to the brim with his love. Their climax was amazingly mind-blowing, their bodies intertwined. They break away from the lip lock.

Izuku was softly panting in blissful content as he collapsed onto his back. Ochako plops down on top of her sweaty boyfriend, panting like he was. Both enjoyed the afterglow of their love making, both keeping as quiet as they could to not alert anyone that they were up since five thirty in the morning having sex. It was now close to six forty-five AM. Funny enough, in about an hour, they'll have to go to school; it was, thankfully, Friday.

"Wow... so good," says Ochako, giggling softly as her boyfriend's warm essence slowly drip out of her.

"So happy you on birth control, babe."

"Yeah. Was a bit difficult to have my parents see reason, but I'm a big girl now. I can take care of myself."

They kissed romantically.

"If only we had individual showers instead of the gender-separated communal showers on the ground floor," Izuku moaned in disappointment. "I'd gladly join you in the shower in my own room... or your room..."

Ochako giggles again.

Skitskit.

They froze.

That sound...

They look to each other, growing pale.

Ochako whimpers. "Please don't tell me..."

"Are we hearing things?" Izuku whispers.

They were scared to look now.

Skitskit.

Then something big and shadowy shot from under the bed and under the desk. The couple get up quietly, and reach for their discarded clothes. Ochako only manages to put on her shirt and Izuku the same thing before something brushed against Izuku's feet. The screams that echoed woke everybody on the second floor, and Kyoka Jiro in her bedroom on the higher floor due to her sensitive hearing.

"What the hell is going on?" Todoroki growls angrily, mad at being woken up too early as he exits his room in a huff.

The door for Izuku's room slams open and out runs the half-naked couple as a fucking cockroach the size of a house cat runs out. Izuku and Ochako ran down the stairs and the roach gave chase.

"Oh shit! Another one?" Todoroki shouted, seeing the roach scurry down the stairs.

In no time the rest of Class 2-A are awake and it was chaos as a pantless Izuku and Ochako were trying to deter the house cat-sized cockroach from going after them.

"FUCK THIS DORM! IT NEEDS TO GET FUMIGATED!" Izuku swore, grabbing sharp pointy knives from the kitchen.

"KILL THAT FUCKING THING WITH FIRE AND ICE!" Ochako screams, throwing a chair but missing.

Shocking considering the couple hardly ever swear (at least in public). Even more shocking seeing Izuku throw the knives trying to impale the speedy bug and missing badly. And so it took several minutes and plenty of property damage but the roach was captured in a cage created by Yaoyorozu. It was savage in its attempt of escaping but the cage held up very well. During this time, Ashido had the smart idea of going back into Izuku's bedroom and grabbing two pants from his dresser and the couple now are fully clothed, while everyone else was cleaning up the damage made trapping the vengeful but different-sized roach. It wasn't the one that terrorized the city yesterday, but it was clear something was wrong with the dorms. A short investigation led them to Izuku's bedroom (the mezzanine door opened to allow fresh air as the room reek of sex, which thankfully no one complained despite the cursory glances the teen couple got from their friends) and they discovered a hole in the wall under Izuku's bed, leading from Mineta's room.

It was a bit difficult to understand that Mineta had a lot of 18+ manga on three different book shelves in his room and a figurine collection worthy of a mad otaku of all female Pro Heroes, a waste basket overflowing with used tissues next to a computer desk. But somehow, in some inconceivable way and manner, the waste basket next to the one filled with tissues – this second one had a lid – had old food and other questionable things that was infested with a family of roaches . Under the computer desk was the linking hole in the wall.

A s a safety precaution, the entire dorm was cleaned by a hazmat crew the school hired for the entire d ay while school was in session. Thankfully for Izuku and Ochako, no one questioned their partial nudity (nor did anyone brought up the smell of sex that once permeated Izuku's room except for a stern quiet look from Iida ) since they did retire together last night heading upstairs; Bakugo though made a short crude comment about Deku and Round Face making sure to keep their pants on if they sleep together. There was never again another roach incident after the hazmat crew scrubbed the building down.

Mineta's 18+ collection however was seized and never seen again, much to his dismay.