The Prologue

The three cities of the Western Pennsylvania Colony were made to fight the apocalypse together, but they rebelled against each other and ended up making a war between themselves. They ended up fighting for supplies, and hating each other for the past. The three cities of the Western Pennsylvania Colony, the three remaining cities in the world.
Trance City, a city built up by the Russians and Germans who were rejected from Shippendale. They hate Shippendale for rejecting them, and even went so far as to making a war between them.
Sightburgh, a city located on Civil Island, an island free of Lurkers. Those we live there didn't care to live in neither Shippendale nor Trance City, so they decided to build up their own city.
Finally, Shippendale, the biggest and richest city in the world. This city's citizens thrive with tons of crops and very good training for their soldiers. Shippendale is known to have the strongest soldiers in its military, which is exactly why Sightburgh and Trance City had to ally in the war between the cities of the Western Pennsylvania Colony.
Sightburgh's soldiers were skinny and scrawny and they didn't have much training. Trance City's soldiers were something different, they were bred and trained to kill. Shippendale's soldiers weren't trained to fight in war, rather fight against Lurkers.
Ever since Trance City and Sightburgh allied, they've been making plans behind Shippendale's back. Shippendale, however, is prepared for their attacks. Trance City and Sightburgh together renamed themselves "the Erie Confederation" because of how close they were to Erie beach. Trance City was dominant over Sightburgh, considering Sightburgh had no king. The Erie Confederation would make small attacks on Shippendale, but soon the war would spike and go into full swing.