Chapter 3

{Small Smut Warning}
(Nicole's Pov)
'Ugh I'm so glad he left me for Kyle I would be beyond pissed if it was another girl!' I read the message from Zoey I replied 'Well at least they are getting together I'm actually happy for them!' I texted her back she almost immediately after I sent it she said she had to go so I said ok and I texted Kyle 'Kyle be careful you two I'll talk to you tomorrow Kyle!' I put my phone away and I fell asleep.
(Kyle's Pov)
My phone vibrated I ignored it "Hey Johnnie I'm going to take a showers.... you may join if you would like." I whispered the last part. I smiled as I went into my bathroom and I started to undress.
(Johnnie's Pov)
He said I can join him in the shower hmmm maybe I should. I spent two minutes deciphering what I wanted to do "Fuck it." I said and I walked over to his bathroom. When I saw Kyle he was just in his boxers about to pull them off when he saw me "Hey Johnnie." he smirked at me, he started to walk towards me and his lips met mine as he started to unbutton my pants and take off my shirt "Can this be a innocent shower?" I asked amongst his lips he pulled away and nodded but we were both in our boxers now so I pulled his boxers down. My my when I pulled that thin fabric down his dick sprung to life I tried to look away but I couldn't Kyle smiled and pulled my boxers down to reveal my harden dick. "Awe Johnnie did I do this?" He said innocently "yeah I'll fix it later Kyle don't worry about it." I said sadly not meaning it I really did want him to fix it but you know. He got into the shower and I did the same I wanted to kiss him believe me I did but I was afraid where it would lead us. "Johnnie here's the soap can you help me and I'll help you?" I grabbed the soap "sure Kyle anything for you." he turned towards me and I started to rub the soap on his chest then I reached the area I was so desperately needing I looked at him "Is it okay if I you know clean your ummm ..." I was unsure what to do "Yeah Johnnie you can." he smiled I cracked a smile back to him I grabbed his dick and stared to rub the soap on it he moaned I stopped "sorry Johnnie." he said "its fine Kyle." I kissed him and he grabbed my hardened dick. Oh no what did I just start?