Chapter 6

(Johnnie's Pov)
Walking over to the principle's office I saw Kyle running towards the door hiding his face. "Johnnie?" He said "Kyle?" I questioned "why are you crying." "Mrs.Hood called me a faggot!" "That bitch! Come on Kyle!" I screamed "where are we going?" "The principal!" Zoey Squeaked, he nodded "Mr.Riley!" I yelled "Yes Johnnie?" "Mr.Anderson and Mrs.Hood called us a faggot!" "What our teachers are supposed to support our students!" He sighed and got on the intercom "Mr.Anderson and Mrs.Hood come down to the office!" He said into the microphone then the two douche bag teachers can in questioning why they were down here then they saw us they shrieked and grabbed Zoey. "Oh my god The Devil is amongst us!" "Now, now, now Mr.Anderson and Mrs.Hood it's their life you can't tell them what to do what if I told you I was gay and that's a fact!" Their jaws dropped "Mr.Riley you're gay?" They were freaking out "so leave these boys alone please or you are going to be looking for a new job!" He scolded. They walked away agitated we won the battle of teachers the bell rang we went to our next class.
~~6 periods later~~
(Kyle's Pov)
Mrs.O'Neil smiled at me and Johnnie we were holding hands under the table "Im so glad I have another group of gay students I'm Bisexual guys and I will support these kids until they graduate from this school." she smiled at me and Johnnie everyone in the class clapped "Now lets get to work guys." We worked the whole period and after class I walked up to Mrs.O'Neil "Thank you Mrs.O'Neil that just made me more confident to be with Johnnie!" I smiled "anytime darling." She smiled back "Come on Kyle!" Called Johnnie "you better go hun." She chuckled I smiled and walked towards Johnnie and he met me with a kiss. "Lets go home." I smiled grabbing his hand.