Chapter 22

{Small Smut Warning}
(Kyle's Pov)
{Later That Night}
"Jeydon come on let's get to bed baby." "daddy please one more game of dinosaurs!" I looked at the happy little boy "tomorrow morning I promise sweetie we have a lot to do later on lets get to bed." the small agile boy climbed into my arms so I can carry him to his room. He giggled the whole way to his room and Johnnie jumped out of nowhere and scared me and Jeydon. "DADDY!" Jeydon squealed "YEAH DADDY!!" I laughed "I just wanted to kiss my baby boy goodnight." he laughed "then do it he's sleepy." I smiled Johnnie leant down and kissed Jeydon, Jeydon giggled and then Johnnie kissed my cheek. I went into Jeydon's room and put him down in his bed. "Daddy?" His innocent smile makes my day "yes baby." "can you bring me Kohnnie the Dino!" He giggled I got his dinosaur off the shelf and handed it to him and kissed his forehead "goodnight Jeydon, we have a new adventure tomorrow." I walked out of his room to see a Half naked Johnnie waiting for me.
(Johnnie's Pov)
Kyle put Jeydon in his bed so I took off my shirt and waited for him to come to our bedroom. "Umm Johnnie we can't we have a five year old son sleeping we can't do this now!" I didn't care I pushed him into the wall and kissed him, leading a trail of kisses and love bites on his neck and collar bone. "J-Johnnie im s-serious." he moaned "fine Kyle I'll stop as long as you fix this." I said pointing at my throbbing problem. He nodded
(Kyle's Pov)
Johnnie just told me to fix his problem ok. I took all of him in my mouth and sucked he immediately cummed in my mouth I swallowed and kissed him good night.
~~Next Morning~~
(Johnnie's Pov)
"Kyle, Jeydon come on my mom is waiting for us!" I yelled down the hallway I saw Kyle and Jeydon, Kyle wearing a typical band shirt Skinny jeans and a beanie and Jeydon was wearing the cutest shirt ever he was wearing a green Dinosaur shirt with khaki shorts with white/black shoes. "Awe look at my two baby boys!" I laughed they looked so adorable I picked up Jeydon and took Kyle's hand a headed over to my mom's house.