INDIGO BLANKET

'I know you don't mean to hurt me; I say it to myself again and again trying not to forget it. All those hurtful words and actions are vague, done out of anger and rage. I'm the one to blame, taking every line straight to the heart; so lame. But I still wish you could understand that unlike you, it takes weeks for me to wash away the woeful hue.'

Baekhyun kept down his pen, but contrary to most of the times he had no pleasant view to look at; it was just the white walls.

"Not leaving the room even today?" Jisoo asked, standing at the door. Baekhyun softly smiled and nodded as his answer, "Kris brought you some breakfast, don't forget to eat." Baekhyun quietly nodded again, "I'm leaving for work, bye."

The Sun has drifted far in its path but Baekhyun stayed in the same place. Sitting silently on his bed while not doing anything particular; just breathing and staring into the void.

At last, he sighed and put his feet down but felt as if the ants were crawling up his legs. He waited until the weird feeling left him and slowly made his way into the dining area. Nike pants and white hoodie, it's been days since he got changed into fresh clothes or had his bath.

Quietly grabbing the bento box and coffee from the table, he walked out of the house. Head down and covered under the hood, he put one step in front of the other until he reached a dark aisle and vanished into it. Keeping the bento box open on the floor he squatted down beside it balancing his weight on the tip of his toes.

He then continued to sip on his coffee while some cats cautiously walked to him and ate the food he brought.

After quite a good time, carrying the empty container, he strolled back to his house and threw the box in his own garbage bin.

"What a pain!" he sighed and went to his room feeling tired again.

But his quiet rest didn't go well as he heard someone unlock the door and rush in. He was surprised because none of his roommates would come back until late evening. Even before he could see who it was, he heard the man call his name and he instantly knew it was Chanyeol.

"Why are you here?" Baekhyun was dumbstruck to see neatly dressed Chanyeol inside his house.

"Oh my God, you look awful." Chanyeol said, eyeing Baekhyun top to bottom, "anyway, go get ready we are leaving for Busan."

"Busan? Why so suddenly?"

"To meet the new investors from Japan; a small informal meeting before they officially sign the contract." Chanyeol explained and took a cigarette from his pocket.

"But why me, and, you know the house rules." Baekhyun said pointing at the poster on the wall that read, 'smoke or home, no, you can't have both - Jisoo'

"Why do you even live with them!" Chanyeol mumbled taking the unlit cigar out his mouth and putting it back inside, "Anyway, one of those Japanese guys happened to be your fan and wishes to meet you in person, so I agreed to bring you." Baekhyun simply nodded, "now go get ready."

They took the flight to Busan and reached their destination by evening, Baekhyun was asleep throughout the journey and even in the car too.

"Baekhyunee," Chanyeol woke him gently, "we are here, wake up." They paid for the cab and went into the Hotel.

"Let's go eat something first." Chanyeol suggested as they were walking on the shining hallway.

"I'm not hungry and don't we have people waiting for us?

"We still have like four hours left, it's a night party you see."

"Four hours?" Baekhyun seemed to be a little annoyed because Chanyeol made him rush unnecessarily.