Making up

"Julie please, please just let me in" Luke says knocking on the door again. I look over at Serena and she walks over to me.

"Maybe, we should let him in. Give him a chance to explain" she whispers to me.

"But how could he lie to me? He should have trusted me. He said that I can't handle it" I sniffle.

"Maybe he was afraid of your reaction, well just like this" Serena says.

And goddamn she's right. We share a look and without another word, she opens the door. Luke's eyes light up and he runs over to me.

"Jules, please let explain" He stutters. I look at his face and i notice that his eyes are puffy from crying.

"I'm gonna go to the umm thing" Serena says leaving quickly.

Now we're all alone. I stand up and look at him.

"You wanted to explain so explain" I say, resting my hand on my hip.

"Where should I start?" He ask, giving me a small smile.

"Maybe, at the beginning" I snap, quickly wiping the smile from his face.

"Okay, yea right. So basically before I even knew you, I kinda hooked up with this girl. I mean I hooked up with lots of girls, that's no secret but she was my main. Her name was Claire" He rambles out, taking a short breathe "She was Sydney's best friend and we were just close. Closer than I was with anyone. That was until Sydney died, I was so lost that I couldn't even look at her without seeing Syd. She came to me 2 weeks after Sydney's death and told me she was pregnant. Me being an naive asshole, wanted nothing to do with it. She decide on adoption for the baby, seeing as neither of us were ready to be parents. Flash-forward to about a month ago when I was taking a walk and happen to run into her. We hung out the rest of the night and just caught up. The next morning is when I met her, my daughter. Claire named her Sydney"

"Why didn't you tell me?" I ask, moving closer to him. I feel my knee touch his and I back away a little.

"Because I was afraid you would take it the wrong way. I don't wanna mess this up" He says gesturing between us.

"Do you love her, Claire I mean?" I blurt out. His face drops and he grabs both of my hands.

"Jules, you know that you are the only girl for me. I love you"

I climb onto his lap and place my hand on his cheek.

"You promise that you only love me?" I ask, looking into his hazel brown eyes.

"Yes Julie, you are 100% mine forever. You are the only girl I will love and I will love you forever" He smiles as he speaks.

"Damn, I can't stay mad at you" I laugh and kiss him. We fall back onto my bed, continuing to kiss. He starts kissing all over my face and I giggle.

"Luke" I scold him as he pulls away.

All i think is why the fuck am I not telling him?

I love you, I fucking love you.

"Wanna watch a movie or something?" I ask Luke as we shift around.

"Yes" he says kissing my cheek as he wraps his arms around my waist. I reach over and grab my computer. He opens up Netflix and plays 'The Kissing Booth 2'

"Luke? The kissing booth?" I giggle.

"Yes, ever since we watched that other one I'm invested. You can pick the next movie" he replies, his eyes glued to the screen. One of his hands twirls the ends of my hair and my heart warms just thinking about him. I snuggle closer to him and tighten my arms around him.

4 hours later
I wake up and see it's after midnight. Luke is asleep, his arms draped around me. Serena is in her bed, totally knocked out. I dig my phone out of my pocket and see a post on Instagram.

 I dig my phone out of my pocket and see a post on Instagram

500 likes
Serena_luna
Ugh, I'm so single it hurts. But y'all are unbelievably cute! @ Julie.Molina<3

I smile at the phone and save the picture of us.

I turn over and stare at Luke, he is unbelievable cute when he's sleeping.

"It's rude to stare" he whispers not opening his eyes. I turn red and a small smirk appears on his face. I move his arms off me and climb out of bed.

"Hey" he whines and I turn back shushing him. I grab something from my drawer and go to the bathroom to change. I come out in a tight black dress, I slip on my black converse and Luke's flannel. His eyes practically pop out of his head and I smile at him.

"Jules" He whispers.

"Cmon" I say tugging at his arm. I pull him from the bed and he slides on his shoes. As soon as he's done, we're out the door.

Outside
"Where exactly are you planning on going dressed like that at midnight?" Luke ask as we breath in the crisp cold air.

"I was thinking the club?" I joke. He rolls his eyes in response.

"Right, not 21. How about a party? I'm sure there's one near us, probably some frat house"

"I don't know Jules, maybe we should just go back inside and watch another movie" He says, looking back at the building. I groan and pull him to face me.

"We can go back inside and fall asleep to another movie. Or we can go get stupidly drunk, make some questionable mistakes, and have a totally epic night. If you just wanna go back inside, fine" I say turning back.

Come on come on.

"We only live once right?" He says, looking up from the ground. I turn back to him and smile.

"You are such a brat, come on" he says pulling me down the sidewalk.

Tonight's gonna be fun after all......

A/n: JUKE MADE UP!!
I don't have much else to say.

I LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH -R