SHORT EPILOUGE

Here's what happened to the crew.

Luke and Julie moved into Julie's old house. They raised Carlos, Sydney, and Rose. Plus they had another baby, a beautiful baby boy named Oliver.

Luke got a job as music professor at the local college after his run as the lead guitarist in a worldwide known band.

Julie continued to produce music after her run with the phantoms. After a Oliver was born, she became a full on stay at home mom.
They raised the beautiful family and lived the best live ever together.

Alex got married to Willie and they moved to Chicago. They still keep in touch with everyone and of course they come to visit all the time.

Carrie ended up becoming a famous actress and her relationship status is a mystery. They see her on most holidays but not much else.

Serena broke up with Casey and moved to LA after graduation. She fell for Bobby and 3 years later they got married. They live in a giant house with 3 kids of their own.

Reggie works at an animal shelter and has a long term girlfriend everyone's sure he's gonna marry. He's still his happy little self and visits the Patterson's all the time.

You wouldn't know how they all started but here they all are stronger than ever.

It was the perfect ending to quite a story.