XEMNAS

You blink. Hard. Then you quickly make your way to the closet. He enters after you, and you hear the door being shut and locked, but you can't see it, because you've hidden yourself into the furthermost corner. You just want this over and done with, because you don't want to anger your boss, but you're too afraid of him to say anything. You jump nearly five feet into the air when a hand is placed on your shoulder. "Angel, do you really fear me this much?" Xemnas says, voice deep and intimidating, but sort of sad also. You turn to face him, conjuring little light into your hair so you can see him properly. His eyes are gleaming slightly, and he's looking disappointed. "I guess I deserve it", he says softly, "being the monster I've become." You shake your head. "No, Superior, you're not a monster." Xemnas tilts his head and looks at you in a peculiar way. "Please. Could you at least call me Xemnas?" he asks. "Xemnas", you repeat, leaning closer. "You're not a monster." He looks deep into your eyes, half-grateful, half-suspicious, so you lean closer, and press you lips lovingly against his. He tenses for a second, before wrapping his strong arms around you, pulling you into a tight and warm embrace, as you kiss turns more heated. The seven minutes are over all too soon, when the door suddenly opens, and Marluxia and Axel whoot and whistle at the two of you. Xemnas gives them a death glare (which has no effect) then leads you out of the closet like a real gentleman. He gives you a small smile before returning to his seat.