LUXORD

Luxord stands up and smirks at you as you walk past him into the closet. As soon as the door closes, he wraps his arms around you, whispering "Are you ready, Angel?" seductively to your ear, Then he flips you around and places his lips on the junction of your neck and shoulder, sucking lightly. You clutch his shoulders for dear life as he starts kissing along your collarbone, his hands sliding down your sides. You whimper as they pull away before reaching your butt, and relocate themselves at your hips. Luxord smirks against your skin and moves to lick and suck at the hollow of your neck. You moan raggedly and his hands start to move up towards your chest, only to pull away before reaching their goal. You groan and grab a fistful of his blond hair. "Stop playing with me!" you hiss before yanking his lips up to meet yours. He instantaneously dominates the kiss, his hands wrapping around you and pulling you against his body. He slips his tongue between your lips and you bring yours to meet it, turning the kiss into a heated battle between you two. The door opens and Axel and Marluxia gape at you two before breaking off into whoots and wolf-whistles. Luxord merely glares at them from the corner of his eye, then conjures a playing card between you and them, to give you two a little privacy as you take your sweet time finishing the kiss.