AXEL

"HAH!! In your face, Marly!!" Axel yelps as you call out "Matches" and puts his fist into the air. He grabs your hand and pulls you into the closet. As soon as Marluxia closes the door. you rip yourself from Axel's grip and point an arrow of light at him. "Try anything funny and I'll skewer you", you threaten. Axel's smirk melts into a warm smile. "Don't worry. I just wanted to get a jab at Marly. If you don't want to do anything, I can still tell him we made out." You nod, slightly disappointed, because you really don't have anything against kissing Axel. "But", he says, giving you an adorable little pout, "could you give me just a little kiss. Y'know, for the sake of friendship?" You smile, knowing that this what he had been aiming for the whole time, and grab his extended hand. The arrow of light vanishes as he pulls you into his embrace. In the dark he kisses your neck lightly before capturing your lips into a fiery kiss. You start to feel warmer and warmer and fist your hand into his spiky red hair as he moves his own down your sides. You don't realize that the door's opened until someone shouts "NO WAY!!" You open your eyes (you don't remember closing them) and see Marluxia, who's staring at you, disbelieving. Axel smirks, giving him the "Loser" sign before kissing you again. "God what a bastard" you think, smiling, before promptly kicking his ass out of the closet.