MY PARENTING SKILLS

While Noor was badmouthing about me in mental hall cultivation, I was sneezing at that time and having an instinct that someone is back bitching about me. Let's forget about that, Me and Raazi were sharing the mother and son moments and at that time when I sneezed raazi told me, since I was not feeling well, He should takes his leave.

I told him to continue where we were, And full of enthusiasm I asked him, "What's the rush? He still didn't try this dress."

Yes, I made him wear girl's clothes. Raazi was so ashamed, He clenches his fist, His face was all red but still he told me that he is thankful for my concern

Just then, The guard on the door announced that the King is arrived at my Palace chamber, and Raazi becomes extremely flustered and then the doors were opened. The king entered the chamber and he was so shocked to see raazi wearing girl's clothes and then he asked in a high pitch tone, Almost yelling, "What are you two doing?"

Raazi was so scared he hides behind me, But I held the raazi's shoulder and make him stand in front of me and then I asked the king, " Your Majesty, don't you think Raazi looks beautiful in the outfit?"

The king was so shocked and in awkwardness he asked me, "Sefa...You do know that Raazi is a boy, Right?"

I told him, "Why did that matter when Raazi liked it."

Raazi was in so much of terror that he hides again behind me and trembling, He said, "Consort Sefa is very good to me."

The king was super awkward and he sit down on the sofa which was present there nearby and told me to stop acting outrageously, And while pinching his nose he ordered Raazi, "Raazi, go and bring me your studies."

Raazi brought six different pages and on each page there are two phrases, Something like, A life longer than the south mountain, A happiness that exceeds the east sea and on another page he wrote, A long and prosperous life, Everything going as one's wish.

The king was speechless because those phrases were generally used by girls when they congratulate someone. Raazi lowered his head and told the king, "Recently, Consort Sefa has been teaching me congratulatory speeches but unfortunately, I still can not write well and show myself up...."

I took the pages from king's hand and told him, "You Truly do. Nonsense, I believe it is very good, Returning to simplicity...and a common style! Moreover, He is Royalty and of Imperial Blood. Who would dare to deny him anything just because he writes poorly?"

I said this while winking and tilting my head. The king laughed so hard and said to me, "You.... with your personality I should have gotten you to adopt a princess!"

I laughed, "The fourth prince and I were meant to come together"

The king implies again, "It doesn't matter so much if he's a bit dumb, but his character is most important."

I bowed towards the king and told him, "Your Majesty is Right!"

IN CONSORT NOOR CHAMBER

The maid ran toward the Consort Noor and she reached to her out of breath and told her about all the things she saw. On which Noor was still in disbelief she asked again, "You are saying that Sefa Yilmaz dressed the fourth prince up like a girl?"

The maid answered her, " Yes Consort Noor. That's not all, Consort Sefa hardly ever lets him study. If you ask me, She doesn't seem to be raising a child.... More like raising a dog or cat."

The Noor now become confident for herself, "In that case, It seems I overestimated her. She went to so much trouble to adopt a prince, Just as a way of relieving her boredom?"

The maid also said to her, "And, And there's something else.... His majesty has visited a few times and mentioned that Consort Yahiya eldest son is worth, Worthy of praise."

The maid sneaks the glimpse of a Noor face where she is smirking and said, "Heh! She is bitten of more than she can chew."