ZOAIN AND ZUBEDA

Just then Noor Giza entered in the King's Chamber with a bowl of medicine and she put it down on the table. She then implies while tucking her hair behind her ears, “ Your Majesty, You are awake? Sefa is here too? This is the first time I’ve seen you here since his majesty became sick.”

The king slightly hit me with his elbow and slightly he said, “ Consort Sefa, If there is nothing else, you can take your leave. Having Noor is quite enough.”

I stood up with an upset face, and after taking few steps, I turned around and told him that I had never been afraid of death. I just wanted him to be happy. Which means I wish him all the happiness!!!

The Noor said to herself, “Damn it, That women.” And burnt her hand while picking up hot medicinal bowl. The king swooshes towards her, picked up her hand and asked her that is she all right? The Noor nodded in approval.

ON CONSORT SEFA PALACE

I was drinking a tea, And the maid who often serves Consort Noor was kneeled down in front of me. She is the same maid whom I saved from king’s punishment by not telling the emperor that she is the spy that Noor Giza planted on my Palace.

I asked her, “Have you arranged everything?”

She answered me, “ Yes. I had already sold the information to Consort Yahiya maid of honor.”

I smirked and said, “Really? Well done, You may go now.”

Mousy asked me, “Host, What are we going do now?”

“Do I really need to spill it out?” I said this while, Stroked gently  mousy head with my finger.

I told him that obviously, We are going to help set the stage for Consort Yahiya…..And prepare a final supper for Noor Giza….

On next day morning, two actors were enacting on the stage which was present in the center of Royal Garden. The two actors were a boy and a girl. The boy dressed poorly and indicating low life, Whereas the girl dressed like she belongs to higher class, They both were practicing for drama.

The boy said to the girl, “We’re the old friend, Cherishing each other! The scent of rouge is no surprise and no match towards your charm!”

Just then king entered the Royal Garden and saw them practicing and asked his eunuch, “What are they performing?”

The eunuch replied, “They are performing the story of Zoain Aziz and Zubeda Waqas from the past dynasty; Where Zubeda Waqas is in love of Zoain Aziz behind Salim khan back, And in the end they conspire to kill Salim khan… However… If you ask me, If Salim Khan knew how to handle the delicate situation and hadn’t almost ruin their plans, He probably would have escaped with his life and gone and helped official Zoain raised his son.” The eunuch told the king all this because Consort Yahiya already gave him silver coins for set up.

“SHUT UP!!!!!” The king yelled angrily.

“Calm down Majesty” The eunuch and both the actor kneeled down suddenly.

The king ordered, “From now on, No-one is permitted to perform these outrageous dramas in the Palace!!!”