HELPING OTHER TO ACHIEVE THEIR GOALS

Mousy is so angry upon me and out of frustration he said, “You obviously know that the king doesn’t have an infectious disease. Why did you let Noor Giza have this opportunity to get in the good books of the emperor?”

So, I replied him, “Mousy, Do you know…That in every case of an affair, The scumbag is also more to blame than the mistress.”

In Original story, When Noor Giza met with a cruel death in her last life, And King got sick out of nowhere. Sefa Yilmaz had no idea that the disease is wrongly diagnosed, But she still offers to care for his majesty, Forgoing sleep and toiling with all her effort. Finally, His majesty agreed…To share his life and power with her. At present, Having reborn, Noor Giza is copying the route to success that Sefa Yilmaz used in her last life.
She wants to be the only one that holds favor in the harem, And have unmatched power. Since that is what she wants, I will give her everything she desires. Moreover seeing a pair of lovers harboring suspicious for each other and tearing each other to the pieces, Makes the plot in the story much more interesting.

IN A KING PALACE

The king woke up from unconscious and he asked his eunuch for Noor Giza, The eunuch told the king that Consort Noor saw him sleeping just now, And went to the kitchen to prepare his medicine. The king got touched by it and in a gentle tone he said, “Any underling could go and do that” The eunuch smiled and told the king that this demonstrates the affection of Noor Giza towards the King.

I entered the King Palace, interfering the conversation between a eunuch and the king by saying, “What Affection?... Your Majesty seems in a very good spirit. I’m sure the ninth duke brings you a good news.”

“The Ninth Duke?” he asked with a doubt on his face.

“I saw his highness leaving in hurry just now…Do you mean…You didn’t ask him here to discuss the matter of state?”

“No.” The king said in an angry tone of voice.

“That’s strange. Ninth duke look like he was coming from the kitchens…”

“The Kitchens?!” King was so shocked that he even stood up in an anger.

“I think its strange, What would respectable duke like him be doing somewhere like that? Unless…” I imitate the confused face with putting the finger on my chin.

“Unless. What?”

“Unless he fancies the young Palace maid, Working in the kitchen, But feels embarrassed to ask you for her. Your Majesty. On account of his heartfelt contribution to the state, You should help him realize his ambition.” I said this while holding his hand.

“Realize his ambition…Heh! I’m just worried that his ambition is loftier than a Palace maid” He said with Derision on his face.

“What are you saying, your majesty? Ever since you have been sick, The ninth duke is burning in the anxiety and is always coming to the Palace to pay his respect. His devotion to you leaves even me guilty in comparison.”