LACKING SCIENCE CAN KILL PEOPLE

The Ninth Duke brought to the Palace. The instance he came, he kneeled down on the floor and asked, “Your Majesty, Why have you suddenly summoned me to the Palace?”

The servant present nearby picked the hand of the Ninth duke and young prince  and he pricked the finger by needle. Both The blood then collected on a water bowl.

I smirked and said to mousy, “Mousy, do you know why people always make fun of blood tests?”
Mousy replied, “I know.”

MOUSY BIOLOGY CLASS

• The two blood drops integrates in water due to physical reaction in the osmotic pressure and density

• For paternity tests, Please check the DNA and do not resort to feudalistic superstitions

END OF CLASS

So, whether there is or not a blood relationship, The blood will still integrates in water. So forget about finding out if the child is yours or not, even if you bought a mouse and did the test, you had still get the same result.

A lack of scientific knowledge is really deadly!

BACK TO STORY

The blood started integrating in water, The face of the King turn deathly pale and he slapped Noor Giza so hard and yelled, “ HARLOT!!!!”

Noor Giza started shivering on the ground but still she gets up and panicky hold the king hand and started screaming, “ IMPOSSIBLE…..Your Majesty! I am innocent! You can do the test and you will know the truth…. They must have been conspiring in secret against me!”

I asked Noor “ Consort Noor! Do you want to humiliate his majesty one more time when his majesty sees that his own blood can’t integrate in water?”

Consort Yahiya again reminded the king, “Your Majesty, Consort Noor had an affair and tried to conceal it. She also wanted to do harm on your Majesty. Honestly….She must be executed to ease the wrath.”

Noor was still on the ground crying so hard, she shakes her head in disapproval, “ No I haven’t, I really haven’t…”

Then I implied, “Its strange. If the Ninth Duke just wanted Consort Noor to have easier time in palace…A symbol of ‘Auspicious fishes’ is enough. Why did he have to set up the flaying dragon as well..? Tell us, Why was he trying to help you become the empress? It was clearly because of Bastard child! The Ninth Duke wanted his son to inherit the throne. This is treachery, your majesty!”

Noor Giza yelled, “It wasn’t… Your Majesty!”

The king wave his hand and ordered his men, “Men, Cover the Ninth’s Duke Mouth and take him away…He must not Communicate with anyone or have any contact with outside world. We will deal with him later! And strip all the titles from Consort Noor and she should be locked in isolated place!!”

The guard hold Noor Giza but she break free her hand and asked, “Your Majesty! Do you really not believe me?”

The king turned his face and said, “ She is not allowed out without my permission!”

Noor Giza yelled, “ YOUR MAJESTY!!!”

The king also ordered to kill both the servant who was there as witnesses and helped Noor Giza and Ninth Duke. Then king turned and looked at me with cold glare and said, “ And as for you….Watch yourselves!” and then he leave while slamming the door.

I sat down on my place and started clapping and praised Consort Yahiya, “Wow! You truly have your ways….”

Consort Yahiya turned and with expressionless face she said, “Sefa Yilmaz! Do you think I don’t know? You are the one who set this all up. But I was desperate for Noor Giza to die, so I let you use me as your weapon in your hands. But do you really think that by getting rid of Noor Giza you can gain all the emperor’s favors..? NAÏVE!”