Chapter 36

Seokjin was taken to a large space where thousands of monitors, signal detectors, audio speakers were displayed

Seokjin was taken to a large space where thousands of monitors, signal detectors, audio speakers were displayed. It was just like everything from movies where the villain had a hidden spot of his own and kept an eye on everything. It proved that Ozul all along had been keeping track of everything in the universe.

Ozul Vex sat on a chair while pushing another rolling chair towards him with his feet. He rolled his eyes and sat down without any complaints.

Ella remained behind her master.

The demon smirked widely before speaking, “So tell me, Senior Guardian, where do you think your admirer is?”

Seokjin rested comfortably against the chair before pulling a leg over another, “I suppose you're gonna tell me.”

Ozul loved how straightforward, honest, fierce his responses were. He added more teases into his next questions,

“What if she's in a state you won't be able to wake her up?”

There was a soft breakdown seen on his face, but he didn’t show it at all. He gulped the heavy lump down his throat before responding calmly, “I'm not gonna let her die on my watch. Never. Even if you try countless ways to harm her, I'll do everything to protect her.” Seoknin gave a proud smirk this time, “You know that.”

Ozul began to laugh dismissively, the mock and fun behind his harsh voice was obvious. For all know, he always saw other creatures lowly than him.

Ella on the other hand left the room after some time, which didn’t miss Seokjin's knowledge. Inside, he feared if she ended up catching Beomgyu. He knew he's trying to find Yoon Min out there.

The demon finally controlled his scornful laughter as he managed to sneer at the guardian, “Oh Seok Jin, you sound like a hero from a drama. But let me remind you, this is reality. Your heroic dialogues won't work here.”

Seokjin showed a huff as response.

“Look, you wanted me here. So I am here in front of you. Now can't you let her go?”

Ozul was satisfied he was worried for her. So it wouldn’t harm him to continue their conversation to keep her as the main topic.

“Seokjin, let's say Song Yoon Min has faced a miserable, helpless death hours ago. What'll you do?”

There was barely any sign of calmness in his expression. Seokjin tightened his fists before suddenly raging out of the chair and throwing a forced kick at the demon, causing him to fall down on the floor. He was more furious when he heard the demon chuckling mockingly even after receiving a high kick from him.

“Don't you dare do anything to her!” Seokjin warned before marching towards him.

Ozul sat on the floor with his disgusting smirk, “Oh but I already did. You should've told me before, Senior Guardian.”