Chapter 112

The next day didn't start like any other.

The hall of the castle was crowded with hundreds of residents, raising their fisted arms in the air and shouting "We Want Our Rights". Rights as in, their memories. These dull people became so protestant today they jammed the place without thinking correctly. And someone was leading them.

Choi Beomgyu.

Yoon Min should've known he wouldn't take her advice seriously. Instead, he joined hands with the objectors, the same people who were bullying her mentally for the past weeks. He seemed to be leading them quite enthusiastically, claiming for his memories as if he had not understood her even a little bit.

With arms crossed, she stood in a corner with her friends and a few other guardians who seemed to be the only people still sane. They didn't care who got their memories or not. But they were too few to compare with the overflowing number of volitant residents. She watched them silently, fear growing inside. The strength and will in their united voices were scaring her. How had things came to this point? Then she remembered, it was all because of her.

"Girls, I've been thinking something for a while." Koushi commented standing beside her.

Sung Rin said, "Go on."

"Okay so what if...behind these volitant residents who have become so protestant in these months...is one person? Like what if someone is constantly brainwashing these people? Continuously reminding them of Yoon Min and Jin Seonbae's actions. Regularly urging them to fight for their so-called rights?"

She had a strong intuition. The rest of them were impressed by her thought.

"Who?" Yian asked earnestly.

"Don't you see?" Koushi replied. "Guardian Beomgyu. It's him."

Myeong Jo took a look at Yoon Min's face and it was too obvious she had realized it long before them. Her pale, unmoving eyes were the most noticeable features of her face right now.

She added, "You're right. I mean, there must be some reason everyone has become so obsessed. If I were one of them, I would have forgotten all about it in a week. Unless someone constantly told me to fight. Seeing Beomgyu coming out of his shell makes it all clear."

Right then, the roaring of the residents increased when the princess entered the castle. She must've gotten the word of the chaos and came straightway. But she wasn't alone, the seven senior guardians were behind her, following her inside. The sight of the senior guardians eventually silenced the residents to a bearable limit.

Seokjin wasn't aware he was going to be faced with such a bad-tempered large crowd They walked to the throne where the princess climbed up to her seat and stood, facing the residents.

Aereum scanned the entire room and thought it wasn't visible, she was quite taken aback by the presence of all guardians, fairies and employees. Everyone had gathered here to start a protest, not caring about the universe or their duties. Indeed, the peace was already shattered. Her vision came true.