[8]

Damon's pov

I don't know what got into my head, i just felt like I neaded to be there for her. Don't ask me why I hugged her, because I don't know either. I'm in love with Elena, maybe she just reminded me of her, even thought I can tell that she's a lot tougher that Elena.

But, while she was in my arms and I stroke her hair, everything seemed right. Ok, get it together Damon, she just looks like Elena.

Elena's pov 

Damon was taking a lot to come back. I still didn't understand why he we went after her. Supposedly, he doesn't care about anyone.

I get up from the sofa and walk to the room where Valentina and Damon were and got suprised with what I saw. Valentina was crying and Damon was holding her. I got this feelling of jealousy and.... No, stop it Elena. You love Stefan. 

I just got out of there, not wanting to see more.

Valentina's pov

I woke up with the sunlight in my face and I groaned. I forgot to close the curtains. I opened my eyes and look around not remembering where I was but then it hit me, and all the things from yesterday came rushing to my mind.

"I'm going insane" I murmur and get up, making my way to the bathroom. After I take a long shower, I got out and put on a white crop top, some jeans, a leather jacket and some ankle booties and got out of the bedroom, making my way downstairs.

I enter the kitchen and see Elena and Jenna there making breakfast.

"Good morning" I great them

"Morning Valentina. I don't know what you normally have for breakfast so I made some pancakes" Jenna says with a big smile that made me smile.

"Thank you Jenna" I smile thankfull to her and start eating. God I was so hungry.

"So, I gotta go, have some things to do. Will you be ok?"

"Yes Jenna, don't worry" Elena answered with a smile

"Bye Jenna" I say when she's almost at the door.

"So, you never told me what happened with your parents" I look at Elena, eating

"They....died in a car crush" She tells me without looking at me

"I'm so sorry. I didin't know. I'm sorry that I brought that up" I tell her truthfully

"it's ok" she smiles a bit "Everyone is going to the grill. Wanna come?"

"Sure" I smile, finishing my plate of pancakes and getting up. We head to the Mystic grill (Elena showed me the town yesterday) and when we get there, we go inside and see everyone in a table. 

"Hey guys" Elena starts

"Hey!!" Caroline says enthusiastic. I can tell that she's always like this.

"Hey" I said, sitting down. We start talking and I even laughed a bit with some stories that they told me. Thats until a guy, with dirty blonde hair and blue  eyes walks up into our table and everyone shut up, looking at him with clear hatred in their eyes.

"Hello" He says with a thick british accent and a smirk. Who the hell is this guy?

 So guys, I updated!! Let's sing hallelujah ahah. I know that some of you may think that I'm rushing things between Damon and Valentina but trust me because I have a reason for it.

Pleasee, vote and comment your toughts and ideas and I will try to use them. I love you guys, thank you so much for all the love and support. You guys are the best!!

Love,

Elena