[6]

Valentina's pov

We just landed in America and, after we got our bagage we went outside. Elena goes in the direction of  a woman, smiling, and hugs her.

"Aunt Jenna, this is Valentina. Valentina this is my aunt" Elena says

The next minute, Elena's aunt was hugging me and I couldn't stop myself from smile with her action and hug back.

"It's so nice to meet you Valentina" Jenna says, with a smile in her face.

"It's nice to meet you too.... Jenna?" I said, sounding more like a question than a statement just to make sure that it's ok to call her just Jenna.

"Yes, you can call me just Jenna"  She said, as if she read my mind, smiling

We got into the car, putting our bags in the back of the car. Elena was in front with her aunt and me, Damon and Stefan, Elena presented us when we got out of my house, in the back , me sitting next to the window. During the car drive I was always looking out the window, thinking about my parents, Giovanna, that cried rivers when I left Verona, and Lorenzo. Oh, how I miss Lorenzo.

"Are you ok?" someone murmur, puting his hand on my shoulder. I look around and see that it's Stefan. I smiled a bit, nodding "Yeah, just miss my parents and my friends". Stefan smiled a bit, understanding. I don't know him for long, but I just don't know why I feel like I can trust him.

Soon, we were in front of a white house, with a porch and with two floors. The car stopped and we all got out , grabbing the bags and going inside the house. It was way smaller than the villa but I liked it. It was cosy.

When we got inside, a guy came downstairs and hugged Elena, who I suppose it's her brother.

Elena just laughed and said "yeah, I missed you too Jeremy". When the boy, Jeremy, let go of Elena, he turned to me and I just smiled a bit. I mean, what was I suppose to do? "Hey, I'm Valentina"

"Jeremy" He smiled a bit, and I could see that he was a little in shock to see me. We shook hands and Elena showed where my room was. When I finished unpacking, there was a knock in the door. I turned around and it was Elena.

"Hey, have you finished?"

"Yeah" I smiled at her

"Do you want to take a nap? The flight was long"

"No, I feel jet lag" I laughed a bit

"Soo....I know it's soon but would you like to meet my friends? They are in the Salvatore house"

"Damon's and Stefan's house?"

"Yeah"

"I don't know..." I said, insecure. I feel nervous about meeting Elena's friends. I mean, I know I will have to meet sooner or later but still...

"If you don't want, it's fine, I understand you"

"Let's go"

"Are you sure?" 

"I will have to meet them sooner  or later so why not. Let me just take a shower and change clothes"  

Elena smiled, nodding, and left me in my room. I sigh and go into the bathroom. I turn on the water and strip out of my clothes and then got into the shower, making sure that the water was good first. 

After I washed my hair and body, I got out and wrapped a towel around me going into my room. I picked out a white sweater, a pair of jeans, a black leather jacket, black ankle booties and finished the look with a black bag and hat.

I got out and went down stairs where Elena was waiting for me. We got into her car and when we arrived to the Salvatore house I was impressed, they were loaded.

We knocked at the door and it was Damon who opened the door.

"Hello, come in" He smirked. That's a thing that I noticed in the few days I had with him. He smirks a lot.

We got in and he led us to a parlor where there were a lot of people. All of them looked at us and seemed a bit shocked just like Jeremy earlier.

"Guys this is Valentina" Elena started. Next she presented me everyone.

"Hi, it's so nice to meet you" A blonde girl, Caroline I think, hugged me. Her happiness was contagious and I smiled, hugging her.

"So what's the plan?" Bonnie, I think, asked after some seconds in silence

"What plan?" I said confuse.

"To save you two" she said like it was the most natural thing in the world. What was she talking about? I looked at Elena and she was wide eyed. 

"What is she talking about Elena?"

"Yeah, we need to talk with you" Damon said. Why do I have a bad feeling about this?

Sooo....What do you think? I know  it wasn't really good. Sorry that I didn't upload sooner but it was christmas and New years eve and I had to help my mother. I love you guys, please vote and coment.

love,

Elena