[10]

#Valentina's pov

I woke up and look around, remembering that I was in the Salvatore house. I got up and went to the bathroom, taking a quick shower and looking in the drawers for a shirt, finding a black one, probably Damon's. I dress myself up and go downstairs and into the kitchen finding Stefan.

"Good morning Stefan" I smiled and grabbed a glass and drank some water.

"Hey. How are you here?"

"Last night, Elena introduced me to one of the originals"

"Elijah"

"Exactly. It's saf to say that I wasn't happy with it so I came here and was with Damon. Then I fall asleep."

"Why you're wearing a shirt from Damon?"

"It was the first one I found" I shrugged

He laughed a bit and looked at me

"Do you wanna take a walk? You didn't saw much of Mystic Falls since you arrived"

"Yeah, I would like that" I smiled and ate an apple

"Come. I will show you" He extended his hand at me and I gladly took it.

He took me to the woods and we start to look around, walking, laughing and talking

"So you're saying that you fell from a horse and into a lake?" Stefan said, laughing at my story.

"Hey, it wasn't my fault, she was a wild mustang and since I'm stubborn I was trying to teach her. But I was successful and now she's one of our best horses. But it was also thanks to Lorenzo" I said, smilling a bit, feeling a little sad remembering Enzo and Giovanna.

"You miss them don't you?" Stefan said, as we sat on a rock

"Yeah, I mean, I was never separated from them, ever since I was a kid. I would even take them on my family vacations" I laughed a bit

"I'm sorry that we took you from you're family and friends"

"Well, it's better than being kidnapped by an original"

He laughed and we kept walking. He showed me the water fall and other places and I have to admit that it was beautiful but I'm kinda feeling homesick.

When I arrived the gilbert house, Elena came straigh to me

"Where were you? I was worried, I don't see you since last nigh"

"Relax. Last nigh I went to the salvatore house and was with Damon and I fell asleep and today I was with Stefan"

"Doing what?"

"Walking around Mystic Falls. I didn't know that there was a water fall" I shrugged and went to my bedroom.

#Elena's pov

She was with Damon and Stefan? What was she doing with them?She didn't even pick her phone up.

Wait. Am I jealous?I just let it go and went to the boarding house to see Stefan.

#Stefan's pov

I arrived at the boarding house and got in thinking about my day with Valentina. She's different from Elena. Everyone notices that she's stronger that Elena but there is something about her that it's just....

"Good to see you brother" Damon said as I walked into the parlor "Where were you?"

"You have nothing to do with my life but if you want to know, I was with Valentina" He looked at me

"You were with Valentina? Doing what?"

"Showing the town"

We were interrupted by Elena walking in.

"The door was opened" She said

"Hey" I smiled and went up to her, kissing her softly "What are you doing here?"

"Just wanted to see you" She said but I notice that tere was something else, but I didn't ask.

"Come" I took her to my room and, we laid down in the bed, falling asleep.

New chapterr!! What you think of the scene of Stefan and Valentina? We need shipp names. Maybe Stalentina and Dalentina? Give me your ideas

love,

Elena