[7]

Valentina's pov

I sat at the sofa dumbfounded with what I just listen. I took a deep breath before I speak.

"Let me see if I got everything right. You" I said pointing to Damon, Stefan and Caroline "Are vampires. Tyler it's a werewolf. Bonnie it's a witch and we are doppelgangers... And you're what?" I said pointing to Matt.

"Oh, I'm just human" He shrugged

"And an original vampire with a thousand years wants to sacrifice us so that he can turn into an hybrid"

"Yep, that's it" Damon said like it was the most natural thing in the world

"You are all psychos, you need to go to an asylum" I said getting up fast

"I know that it's a lot to process but ..." 

"NO! There are no such things as witches, vampires and werewolfs " I cutted Elena, screaming

Damon looked at Bonnie looking bored and Bonnie nodded as she understood what he wanted to say

"phasmatos incendia" Bonnie said and a candle lit up like....magic. I looked at it dumbfounded.

"It's all true Valentina" Caroline said slowly "Everything we told you it's true"

"I need to be drunk to have this conversation" I mumble. Damon smirked and got me a glass of bourbon but I took the bottle instead and took a big gulp.

"wait...so you went to Verona to bring me to... die?" I said slowly

Elena looked down guilty

"HOW COULD YOU!?" I screamed

"We are going to find a way to get both of you alive" Caroline said

"NO! YOU HAD NO RIGHT TO RIP ME AWAY FROM MY FAMILY SO THAT I CAN DIE. I will go back to Verona"

"Don't you get it? Klaus always gets what he wants. If you go back he will send someone to get you" Stefan said, getting closer "We agreed on going to get you so that we had time to find something out so that BOTH of you can survive" He tried to put his hands on my shoulders but I put my hands up, stopping him

"Get away from me" I mumble and went to another room, slaming the door. I took a big gulp again and looked at the fireplace of that room. Everything that I've ever known as truth is actually false. Vampires, witches, werewolfs.... all these creatures that just a few hours ago I thought that weren't real and that it were only use to make movies that makes teenage girls drooling over hot guys and wishing they have a love like that are all true. 

I throw the bottle of bourbon into the fireplace with all the force I could manage and push back the tears. I couldn't be weak now.

"You know that you don't have to pretend like you're strong all the time right?" I hear a male voice behind me. I turn around and see Damon standing there, leaning against the door frame. He walks up to me and I just don't know why but I don't step back, I just stand where I am. 

And then, he does the one thing that I wasn't expecting at all. He wraps me in his arms and hugs me. This was a totally shock to me. We didn't speak much before and here he was, in one of my worst moments. I just collapsed and cried a lot.

Hey!! What do you thought? I know, it sucks but I'm with a kind of a writers block. Anyways, pleasee coment with your ideas, thoughts, what you would like to see and what you liked in the chapter. Also vote please. I love you guys, a lot!

love,

Elena