[4]

WARNING: PIC OF VALENTINA'S HOUSE IN THE SIDE

PLUS, EVEN THO VALENTINA, THE PARENTS, ETC SHOULD SPEAK ITALIAN, I WILL WRITE IN ENGLISH SO YOU GUYS CAN UNDERSTAND

Elena's pov

We just landed in Verona. We got our bags and went to a taxi. After I said the adress that Klaus gave us, we left the airport and I zoned out. 

Short after that, or it seems,  we were in front of a huge villa, and when I say huge, it's an understatement. It's ENOURMOUS , with vineyards and even a stable.

We climbed the staircase and rang the bell. After a few moments a woman, that looked around 50 years opened the door.

"Valentina?" the woman said, with a thick italian accent.

"My name is Elena. I'm Valentina's twin sister" I said awkwardly.

Her eyes opened really big. looking me up and down "SIGNORA!! SIGNORA!!" the woman screamed. "Please, come in" She said, giving us space to get in.

"What María? The house is burning?" We heard a female and the sound of high heels until we see a woman around her 40's but still, very well dressed, tall, with short blonde hair, blue eyes and a figure that many 20 year old's would want.

"Valentina? I thought you were riding" The woman said

"Hi. My name is Elena. I'm Valentina's twin sister" I said again awkwardly, looking to the woman.

Her facial expression changed quickly into shock "Oh my god" She looked me up, and down.  "please come, follow me" she turned her back at us and start walking and led us into a huge living room.

"Georgio" She said to a man that was reading the newspaper. He's wearing a blue polo, he's tall, has blue eyes and brown hair. He looked up from the newspaper "yes Ale?"

"This is Elena, she's Valentina's twin" As she said this words, he looked at me with his mouth opened. 

He got up from the sofa and stoped in front of me, Stefan and Damon. "Nice to meet you Elena. You're american?"

"Yes, I came here to find Valentina" I said truthfully 

He goes to the balcony "She's arriving"

I go to the window beeing followed by Stefan and Damon and see a girl approaching, rinding a horse between the vineyards.

I step back going to my previous position.

"Valentina, come here" the man, Georgio, said.

"But I have to get the horse in the stable" we heard a girl's voice and we all know that it's Valentina because she sound's just like me.

"Come Valentina, it's urgent" Georgio said

He comes inside and a few seconds later a girl steps in

"What's its so...." She stops herself when she sees me. She looks exactly like me but she has wavy hair and blue eyes, what's weird since we are twins. She's wearing a shirt with jeans and riding boots.

"Hi, I'm Elena... I'm your twin sister" I said, breaking the silence

She looks at me, laughing a bit "ok, where are the cameras? This is a prank"

"No Valentina, this is serious" Alessandra said.

"It's impossible! You didn't have twins!"  she screams a bit

"You're adopted" Alessandra says, looking down

There's a silence until Valentina breaks it screaming "WHAT?? AND YOU JUST TELL ME AFTER ALL THESE YEARS AND BECAUSE A TWIN APPEARED??" She screams, with tears starting to form in her eyes.

Footsteps are heard and I turn to the origin of the sound, and two persons appear: a girl, probably around our age, with blonde hair and blue eyes and a guy with brown hair and brown eyes that, let's face it, it's hot.

"Hey Valent...." the girl stopped herself and both of them start looking from me, to Valentina, then back to me, then back to Valentina.

"Lorenzo, am I seeing double?" the girl asked the guy, without taking the eyes from us.

"I think we are both seeing double" He says, also not taking the eyes from us

"Giovanna, Lorenzo, this is my twin sister, Elena" Valentina said, still angry.

"Wait, your mother had twins?" Lorenzo asked

"From what appears, I'm adopted" she says, bitter

"How did everything happened?" Valentina murmured

"The bell rang and there was a box with you inside. Your father and I were trying to have a baby so hard that when you appeared it was like a miracle" Alessandra told her, holding herself to Georgio.

"Why did you come?" she asked me, not beeing rude.

"I was thinking if you wanted to join me in Mystic Falls, Virginia so that we can get to know each other better"

She looked at me like if I was crazy "You want me to leave Verona and everything that I know?"

I looked down, feeling guilty.

"No way" she said

"But Valentina..." Alessandra starts talking but it's cutted by Valentina

"NO BUTS MOM, I'M NOT GOING TO LEAVE YOU, DAD, LORENZO AND GIOVANNA"

"But hun..." Georgio tries but Valentina cuts him

"NO!" She rans of to the balcony and down the stairs, running to her horse and running off to god knows where.

"Lorenzo..." Alessandra sighs.

"Going...." He murmurs and runs also to a horse, following Valentina.

This was not like I planned.

So.... What do you think?? It's a chapter wayyy longer and I'm so happy because of that. Gregg Sulkin is Lorenzo and AnnaSophia Robb is Giovanna. Nicole Kidman is Alessandra and Tom Cruise is Georgio.

Pleaseeeee coment and vote.

love,

Elena