"𝓂𝒶𝓎𝒷𝑒 𝒾𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝒷𝓁𝑒𝓂" VI

hey my loves, I'm sorry this is short and late, there was a heat wave and my horses needed to be monitored just incase ( mine is getting old and she gets cranky in heat) she got dehydrated and had to stay there until the heat wave ended:) 

The first day there was weird ,you didn't know what was going on and were mostly pushed around, the prisoners had no intention of talking or even helping you in the slightest. Guns were constantly a threat if you did something or said something the guards did not like the consequences would be catastrophic. At night you were put in a cell with a cot that was so thin you could feel the springs under you whichever way you laid. There was a grey fleece blanket that you wrapped yourself in trying to keep yourself warm, your body was getting sore and would unexplainable tremble at times. Eventually you fell asleep to the sounds of muffled cries throughout the halls .

Waking up took a lot more effort than you had expected, your muscles were sore from yesterday due to how they made you work on projects. There were several things going on at once yesterday and you were pushed in, feeling overwhelmed, you were put somewhere and told to work, you didn't at first try to take a breath. There were soldiers walking by getting people's asses moving. Of course they yelled at you when you weren't immediately working, having no idea what to do anyway.

You were pulled back into reality when they opened up the cell doors and you went out into the hall to look around not knowing what was going on or supposed to do. The others had walked out and went down the stairs. You followed them looking around to see them all either staring at you or at the ground. Did you do something wrong? You walked along with them not having much of a choice, the air was filled with a stale smell and the room felt musty. There was a tray to grab and you did so walking along where a woman gave you a scoop of some sort of food that was really more like a soup but you went no questions asked with being here you couldn't ask anything without being told you're being disrespectful. You walked to a table where no one was, you picked up the spoon dreading to eat it. It even smelled horrible and the texture just looked like you would barely be able to swallow it.

While you were looking at the dish in front of you trying to convince yourself it wouldn't be as bad as you made it out to be, some women sat down with you. They were looking at each other and back at you.the first to speak was a tall woman with black hair that looked matted

"Why hello, your new here" she said and moved closer to you wanting to make you get up and leave

" yeah i am"

" yeah no shit, now where are you from?" she asked placing a hand on your arm

You shifted uncomfortably under her grasp" uh- i"

"Well look who's not from around " she said her grip tightened around your arm in defence you grabbed her wrist pulling her forward and pulling your knee up to block her head from hitting you in your chest. The others looked at you in shock before standing up to go after you. You got up as well and backed up keeping a distance. Someone you vaguely remembered seeing came up behind them and took one of them down and you engaged in the last two taking them down to the ground huffing as you stood up.

They went over to you and whispered " peick is trying to get you out, i'm a friend of hers. Walk with me" he said as he walked out of the double doors into the field we were allowed out for a few hours.

" Are you going to tell me what the hell I'm doing here?" you said walking a few feet behind him trying to catch up

" here is where they put you, she said they put you here because you were too dangerous," he said as he turned around facing you." funny thing is you really dont look it but you do pack a punch ill give you that"

You scuffed " moving past that how are you going to help me here" you asked him

He shrugged " she just told me to keep you safe until things were done"

You weren't buying this he could have seen you two together and been trying to get you to play nice with him. Turning around the dirt under you crackling as you walked back into the hopefully not too much of a shit show that was going on inside.

He swore under his breath running after you and grabbed at your shoulder pulling you back seeing that there was someone waiting for you. His eyes widened as he keeled over grabbing at his stomach in pain he groaned as he fell to the floor, blood dripping onto the tiled floor. You looked at them, they had a smile spreading on the woman's face you had punched before this was not going to end well.