Chapter 3

"hey Tyler".Michael said

"What up michael" I said

"Ok man i made a list i need all of these for GTR's"He said

I look at the screen it looked very strange so that night i went to his garage and before i got into the building i was hit in the head when i awoke two men surrounded me. I could tell one was justice and i could not tell who the other one was. So i kicked both of them and ran to my RX-7. When i arrived at an car lot i looked threw the cars i found an awousome mustang boss 302 with a T5 transmission,Plug wire set,ring and pinion set v a nfs blocked that adds that gives the car a total 1490 HP.

It Was a midnight black with baby blue racing stripes.It kinda looked like a nascar with all the avritisments on it. The stickers included nitto,AEM,NOS,Ford Racing, The Need For Speed Logo,Borla,BBS,AFE,NX,ZEX,Fast.It Had Elanor Bodykit with Spider X-9 hood,universal GT spoiler and F.R Bullit 18' Rims with Goodyear Eagle F1 Supercar G:2 Tires.

I also saw a corrvette Zr1 It was black And blue with a demon body kit and a borla exhaust kit, And a full Motor Kit by HKS. But it only had 867 HP,So i did not take it. So I didn't want It so i took the mustang after I bought I drove to justices house so the car was so loud all of justices nehbours came out to yell at me when i drove up. Justice came out with a shotgun.

"WOAH, WOAH i just want to talk". i said nervously.

"Okay come have a drink and we will talk".He Said