Chapter 5

In the morning i woke up with Aleena in my arms.

I got out of bed and obvously something happened. So aleena woke up and found me working on my car she came and put her arms around me. She asked me if i wanted to go to race wars with her. I told her that i would but first she needs a car.

So we got in the mustang and went to a corner lot. she picked out a Nissan 370Z Nismo It had Full NFS kit that includes a heavy duty T5 transmisson, and 400 horsepower upgrade to the 640 HP engine block plus a 150 Hp NFS tune, with a borla exhaust set, plus Giant NFS turbo, Coil spring kit, Ram cluchs brake kit, JLT Performance Air intake, Elderblock NOS.

The Nissan was silver and black with a spider X-9 body kit with a spider x-9 hood with KMC rockstar rims with Goodyear Eagle F1 supercar G:2 tires. We went inside and bought, after she got in her nismo and i got in my mustang and we drove onto the highway. My phone started to ring, i picked it up it was aleena.

"So should we tell my brother about us". she said

"No, it would probably get pretty mad "I said

"okay". she said

We arrived at justices house a little while later so when we got there, He was working on a 69' Die Cast camaro Z28 its hood had a massive blower coming out of it and a bodykit that was inch's from the ground plus massive fender flares. It has a orange body kit and a black stripe.

"nice". I said

Aleena went inside so i asked him about race wars,he said it is a race in the desert and that the camaro is the car he is using for it. So a couple hours later we had dinner and i had to say grace then. Aleena and i left.