Chapter 6

Justice drove up to my garage.

"what is that". i asked.

"this is your car, its a gift ". he said

"well thanks, but its sorda a peice a of crap, But plymouth Really".I said

"No faith".he said

"Fine lets get this cleaned up, pull out the motor and I got a old GT500 body out back". I said

so we started to lift out the motor and we rolled the GT500 and got to work we added a bigger turbo,NOS,lifted the body with bedder toyo springs and added the gt500 tune to the hemi motor.

we painted neon orange and with a black mack lll hood, black trunck, black roof, then we put an RK body kit and a double stacked universal spoiler and OEM wide fenders. then hot wheels window scoops with butterfly doors.

aleena pulled up in her nismo, she told me for a ride. she got and we sped down the ally to a set of lights a viper sat there.

"what is the retail on one of those" l asked.

"too much for you to afford pal". he said

"Lets race"I said revving

"Thats no ford rev". he said

We waited for the green light, Smoke 'em aleena told me. the light turned green i sped up first and the viper couldn't catch up so eventually we lost him aleena and i went and ate. after driving around for a while aleena and i stopped back at the garage and dropped of the mustang but left my boss 302 there.we got in her nismo and we drove to a hotel. when aleena went to bed. and i went and took a shower after i went and got into bed aleena curled up next to me and I just layed there thinking about the night simon died.