Chapter 7

I woke up and got out of bed, Then went outside and then i went Aleena's Nismo and started when i popped the trunk there were large amps and classic blue and orange NOS Bottle. then i ran upstairs to tell her that we were going to a GMC dealer.we went down stairs and i showed her the NOS we drove to the dealer and i looked threw the trucks when i found the perfect one a white 2014 GMC Denali with Black emblems! so i went and bought it when i came out aleena came up to me.

"how do you buy all these vehicles"she asked

"I had a life my family didn't even know about between the years of 19 and 23".I told her

So i got in the truck and aleena got in her nismo, so we drove to the garage and i put a big lift kit, off road lights and NOS!

so after aleena and i went for a little camping trip, so i went to an old spot on the top of a hill where i went as a teen

so later that night we heard coyotes before slept......

THE NEXT MORNING

The next morning I awoke to the sound of my phone ringing. It was around 9pm and I answered it. It was Simon. I was surprised to hear him. We had thought he had died in the car crash a few nights before. Hr had told me to meet him at Morretto Motor Sports. I woke Aleena and told her about it. So we wrapped up the blankets and packed it all up and drove into town. When we got there Simon was standing next to a Ford F450 with a huge lift kit. When we got out he had told us that he had climbed out the window before the car nitrous exploded. He had told us that he was going to lay low for a while until he could get back on his feet. He told us he had bought a Daddy Slug Bug van.

"Is that one of those hippy vans?" I laughed.

"Yes it is and I absolutely love it!" he laughed with joy.

"Okay then..." I said rolling my eyes.

I told Aleena it was time to go so we got up into the Denali. I did a burnout to show off and we drove away.

When we went to Justice's house he was asleep on the couch so we decided to go to the garage to get some work done on some of the vehicles we had. so we had gotten some work done so a few hours later we went back to justices then he was working on the camaro again so aleena made some dinner. I walked into his garage.

"You two are dating".he said

"how did you know".I asked

"you two are always together".He said.

A couple hours later we had dinner i reached in first but then i was told to say grace this is what i said-

"Dear Lord, bless this table with love, family and friendship, thank you for nfs turbos, crankshafts and high powered nitrous, Aman."I said

after we ate i asked if we could stay in justices house. He told me i could.