Chapter 4

I Sighed. "Im sorry i panicked".

"I know i was a bit harsh".he said

"Who was the guy with you".I asked

"That was simon, He was coming tonight".he said

Then simon came threw the door.

"Hey Guys, lets go to the race tonight."He said

Simon drives a Mercedes AMG GT S with a low rider body kit,I got in my mustang, justice got into an Audi R8 we drove up aleena was also in the race, I glanced over at her car, It was a BMW 228i with a large spoiler and BBS rims.

We lined up on the line. Justice, Aleena, Simon and I, we revved are cars with high power. I looked over i set my nos up off the line i drove in second, Aleena in first justice in third, Simon in last, I sped up in front of Aleena I hit the NOS. Everything became a blur I flew across the finish line, Aleena second.Justice pulled up when we saw a giant explosion.

"SIMON".Aleena yelled

When we ran up simons car lay there on its roof burning.Aleena began to cry,I grabbed her when Justice walked up and we walked right past him to my mustang.

We got in and started to drive. Aleena wiped her face and looked at me.

"I like you a lot". she said

"Well, theres somthing you should know about me, When i see danger i dont even flinched, I just go for it im not a good person to be around". i told her

she looked away and she fell asleep we arrived at a hotel i went in and asked for a room with two bedrooms then i went out and brought her to the room. In the middle of the night aleena crawled into my bed.... I don't know what happened next.