Chapter 14

I opened my eyes slowly, I didn't wanna be up at all. we didn't land until 3 in the morning and Nate booked us a hotel room.

I turned to the side and saw the bed was empty, which was a good thing.

Nate came in with a tray of breakfast.

"I called room service" He said placing the tray next to me on the bed.

"Thanks" I said.

He nodded his head "The appointment is in an hour, ill have Kevin drive you."

"And do i know Kevin?" I asked.

He let out a laugh "hes my driver."

"So your not coming with me?" I asked.

He shook his head no. "I have things i have to do today."

"Then why am i even here?" I asked getting an attitude.

He avoided the question. He headed to his luggage and got out a suit. It was a nice black suit with a classic red tye.

"Why are you wearing that?" I asked simply.

He took in a deep breath then slowly turned his head. "Don't worry about it."

"Im your girlfriend, i have the right to know." I said moving the tray of breakfast to the side.

" And there is another reason why i hope you get your memories back, before you knew when to shut up." He said as he left the room.

How on earth could i have fallen in love for a worthless monster named Nate. Weither i liked him or not i cant leave him because he is the father of my baby.

I sat there on the bed, and the only thing on my mind was Ronny. I didnt want to be in New York, especially with some bipolar Christian Grey.

****************************************

-FLASHBACK-

I sat at the lunch table with my girls and Nate. We owned the school.

This girl named Tony with dark brown hair, tried to sit with us, i could tell she was new.

"Hi guys!" she said with alot of energy.

Everyone then turned to me.

"What do you think your doing?" I asked.

"Sitting" She replied.

"Clearly you dont know the rules of this school. Everyone fits into a category here. Theres the chess club freak, the wanna me 'cool' kids that only got here on a scholarship, then theres the i hate my life group, and over there is where you belong." I said pointing to an empty table.

"Theres no one over there." She remarked.

"Exactly, you belong in the 'im confused' group for thinking you can sit with us." I said laughing with all my friends.

******************************************************************

'Woah' i thought to myself. I was really confused..

I got up from the bed and didn't bother picking up the tray. instead I headed straight for the shower.

When I got out of the shower I went to go grab my bag that I packed but it was gone.

I began looking around the room for my bag when my eyes ran across a bag that had a fancy French word on it.

I walked towards the bag and it was full of girls clothes. then I looked at the price and almost choked on the air because it was so high.