Chapter 15

Last night was crazy but i didnt drink, for the first time ever.

"Good morning beautiful." Nate said as he wrapped his arms around my body as we layed in the king size bed.

I smiled and pulled his hair back away from his face.

My phone began to ring.

"Hello" I answered.

"When are you getting back?" Andrew asked. "You said you would be here this morning to help me with my paper, you know im not good at writting like you are."

"Go away, you are so annoying." I said as I hung up the phone.

I thew my phone on the phone and leaned back to face Nate, but he pushed me away.

"What?" I asked.

"You know i hate when you answer the phone when we have a moment." He said as he got out of the bed.

"It was my brother!" i said snapping at him.

"Im more important than him." He said as he went to the bathroom.

In anger i didnt chase him, i let him go. He always got mad at little things like that, so i know better than to run after him and make him more mad.

I ended up falling back asleep but once i found the strength to get out of bed, i slowly made my way to the computer.

'Blog-

'Missed my old life, not my old problems!'

twenty minutes passed and Nate still wasnt out of the bathroom. I realized how much time he was in there when his phone went off.

'I need more time' the text read from Andrew.

I grabbed the phone and headed towards the door.

"Why are you texting my brother?" I asked as i banged on the door.

There was silence.

"Nate, open the door." I demanded banging harder on the door.

"What do you want?" He yelled as he swung open the door.

I showed him the phone.

"You know your not allowed to touch my phone." He said yanking it out of my hands.

I watched as he began typing, replying to Andrew i assumed. I began to become very impatient.

"What does he need more time on?" I asked.

"Dont worry about it." He said avoiding an answer.

"It's my brother, and im curious. I have every right to know whats going on with him." I said raising my voice a little, but not too much, not enough for Nate to become over the line of angry.

"Why are you all of a sudden acting like you care about that idiot? Not too long ago you said you wished he was gone out of your life." He said walking past me bumping my shoulder.

"Whatever," i said giving up "you win, like always! I'll just let it go."

"Good, now get yourself cleaned up because we are meeting my parents for lunch in an hour." He said.

"I wish you would have told me sooner nate. that way I could have called Linda to get me ready!" I said.

Linda always did a great job and honestly I was to lazy to put in any effort because my body was aching.

Nate's parents are nothing like Nate. they accept me for me and are very encouraging. his mothers name is Michelle and she has short brown hair that is always curled to perfection, she graduated from Yale and currently teaches there. As for his dad, his name is Tom and he inherited his family's wealth. I have a close bond with Michelle and she always knows what to say. She basically played my mothers role ever since me and Nate have been dating.