Chapter 7

BLOG-

'So for the first time in awhile, i think its time i would blog, seeing that i am finally ungrounded. Tennessee is the worst place on earth. The only thing more boring than the animals is the lack of fashion sense here. I am still waiting on the right time to break the news to my dad that i have kept inside all this time. I know i havent really told you guys what that is, but im not ready to put it out there just yet. Who knows i might not have to. So im going to end this on a little advice note, No matter who comes in your life and expects you to change, dont. Dont give them the satisfaction of knowing they can change you. Be you. XOXO -Jess'

i hit the POST button as i let out a sigh.

I missed writting. I missed everything about it. i missed how i had a blank page and it was up to me to decide what i make out of it. i missed how i had the power to connect with people who cared so much to what i have to say.

I took a quick glance back over my blog to make sure there werent any errors. Just within those few seconds there was already 15 thousand views. I wondered if nate was one of them.

If you guys are wondeing, which you probably are. No, I still havent heard from nate and yes, we are still together.

I was still in bed. it was late morning and i was left with no energy or desire to leave the warm comfort of my bed. I snugged the covers closer to my body, so i can feel even more warm. I began resting my eyes when my dad yelled "Jessie" to the top of his lungs. It wasnt one of those 'wake up honey' yells that normal fathers do to wake their child up. This was my dad specialty its a 'your in big trouble, you better get here as fast as you can' yell.

I quickly tugged the covers off my warm body and slowly made my way to the kitchen where my dad waited for me.

"Whats this?" He asked as he helled up a ticket.

"Oh." I said as i looked away with a smile on my face.

"How did you get a ticket if you arnt aloud to drive my car without my permisson which i never gave you." He said as he slammed the ticket down on the table.

"Funny story. I went driving to go find a mall, which they dont have. Shocker, right? well anyways, it was on open road so i pushed down on the gas a little bit and aa stupid cop was hidding in the bushes and came flying down the road with his anoying light. which i think-" I said as i was rudely interupted.

"You knew you werent allowed to drive, yet you did. When will you grow up and listen?'' he asked me with anger in his voice, that use to frighten me.

"Im actually growing everyday." I said with a laugh to try to lighten up the mood.

"Thats it, you need some responsibility, your getting a job" He said.

I stared at him. I raised one eye brow and didnt blink once. i crossed my arms and stood there.

"Im calling aunt emma and telling her you will be working on her farm, got it?" He said being loud and strict. i stayed in my same position.

****************************************

I pulled up, no wait correction, i walked to aunt emmas (Since i cant drive anymore) Only to find Ronny's truck parked in the drive way.

I forgot ronny works on the farm too. I havent seen him or talked to him since i walked out on him at the barn.

Ronny came walking on the side of the red barn with some kind of packaged food on his shoulders.

He stopped and looked at me, and i looked at him. He set down the food and began walking my way.