So you cheating now? (recap)

As you stand in the middle of your living room silently letting tears pour down the sides of your face. As you're sobbing you hear shuffling upstairs up in the bed you start to slowly creep up the stairs and you see chris barge out of the bedroom with all his stuff .. Your eyes widen and you cried even more you dropped to your knees. Chris looked away trying to hide his pain as well.

Chris: yn, get up ..

You just sat there balling your eyes out trying to form words but they keep getting caught up in your throat. Chris picked you up and carried you to the couch laying you down on your back. You wrapped your legs around his waist tightly so he couldn't move that's when you started to speak..

Yn: baby I'm so sorry for everything .. Please don't leave me I couldn't live with myself knowing that it was my fault I lost the love of my life. And--

Chris put his finger against your lips signaling you to shut up as he starts to speak.

Chris: yn, you know you I love you I never cheated on you but if we don't have trust .. We have nothing and I can't be with anyone that can't trust me. You don't have to worry about me anymore.

He pried himself out of your grip grabbing his bags walking out the door not looking back. You're laying down on the couch letting tears fall whispering ..

Yn; chris I'm sorry please come back ..