Chapter 2: the weird man

(Ralph Dracula) - above
Present:

      I was hearing those blood thirsty creatures rant about how they were going to kill me after they caught me.

      Yeah they were vampires.

     I hated those creatures from the moment my mom taught me about them and because of their blood sucking habit.

    Later i found out not all vampires are same.

     Because,

       fates had wierd plans which included that i need to be saved by some weird man...

Flashback:

               I ran along the river, with tears in my eyes and my little feet wounded with thorns and stones along the way.

          I can't decide the direction I want to go,I feel like I am hearing the howling near me and the sound of paws following me.

          Then I hear the sound of fighting,I hid behind the tree catching my much needed breath.

           I saw a man fighting with the wolves. He has a strong body, red eyes  and sharp nails.

           Does normal people have that long nails?

           Then I remembered my mom told me vampires have long nails to pierce the skin.

            I shuddered and hid further behind the tree.

            But I saw a red light passing on the side of the tree. Where  is the light coming from?

            Curiosity got the best of me. I braced myself and saw passed the tree.

             The man's red eyes are emitting laser lights that is burning the Wolves skin. The man had claw marks on his left torso, he doesn't have a shirt.

             He turned to my direction and looked into his eyes. It was burning like hot fire but surprisingly I felt lost in those eyes.

             It feels like he has been trying to save me from my creul life.

             The sound of the wolf whimpering brought me back to reality.

             I quickly hid behind the tree with my back against it. This sucks, mummy said vampires are cruel they try everything to make you their prey.

            Is he going to drink my blood? I didn't even had my first shift? I have to save my mummy too? I have to read Harry potter part 4 too? I only read 3parts?.

            Mummy said she will buy me the 4th book on my birthday.

            Why my luck is like this.i shouldn't have born, because of me father died because of me mummy was hurt. Does my blood has my luck too? I have to warn him though I don't want my bad luck to pass to him.

            I was lost in my thoughts I didn't notice a pair of shoes before me.

            I tilted my neck to see him. Ohhh he is huge and tall, will I too become like that after I grow. Mummy said If I ate my carrots I will grow fastly.but I hate them.

            He squated in front of me and stared at me.Even now he was hugeeeee. like dinosaur huge.

             How I know that I saw Jurassic park movie though.

             He extended his right hand towards me.

            "Hey kid, are you okay? Where is your parents" he asked.