Chapter 4:The supernatural school

(Lazarus above)

Lazarus pov:

"Ralph I am going to the school" I shouted from outside the house.

"Be careful on your way" he shouted back.

"You are coming to the graduation right" "yeah I will be there after the restaurant job"he said.

"I will be waiting for you" and I started running iam just really excited for my graduation.

So yeah my name is Lazarus lioncourt very strange name but I was named by my father so whatever. After escaping the witch's coven. I was living with Ralph for 10 years. People around us think we are father and son only we know the truth. We travelled for 2years around the world and came back to witch's coven because Ralph wants me start school.

I didn't mind because I wanted to see my mother but after searching for 10 years I finally gave up.

Ralph thaught me to hide my identity and because the school is located in the border of witch's coven and was the only school for shifters, Vampires and witches they don't know I am a hybrid.They just know me as a adopted shifter son of a low class vampire.

Ralph was extremely protective of me because I am a werecat and smaller than most people but for Ralph I am the only family he wants.

I tried to get him talk about his family but he didn't say anything I didn't want overwhelm him so I stopped.

More so I trust him he didn't asked about my parents he didn't care about the problems behind me and he is the only family I want too.

"Hey runt what are you day dreaming about" Mike asked.

He is my only best friend because no one wants to be friends with a cat shifter.

He calls me runt because of my height which is 5.4".Quite short for a shifter. I didn't hate it so. I am also pale like super pale because of my secret side.

"Hey Mike, exited for the graduation" I said asked by jumping on my heels of my foot.

"Can't you see, iam jumping with joy" he said sarcastically.

That killed my mood "you should atleast try you know" I said and pouted.

"Aww but runt I am not a nerd like you, you know and I hate school" he ruffled my hair. I whined. My hair is just so unruly.

I don't understand why people hate school so much. I mean Ralph had to work three jobs to sent me to school. He should be grateful to his parents.

We are quiet and started walking through the school corridor. This is the last time iam using this floor. I thought bitterly. Even though I was bullied by literally everyone except Mike I loved this place. I saw this place as a most important thing because it thaught me many more things that I loved of. This is the place I found my dream to be a vet.

I bumped into something. "Hey watch out kitty cat" Sellus Acker my main bully said.

I didn't say anything. Last time I said something I ended with broken ribs for three months. Even though iam shifter for a werecat it takes quite a while to heal.

" Hey Sellus leave him alone" I know Mike wants say more but he controlled it because he has a secret crush on Sellus.

"What,are you not happy your boyfriend is a omega" yea because iam small every one thinks of me as an omega. It's not like I hate omegas but my father was the beta of a werecat clowder( group of cats).

"He is not an omega you dog" oops because Sellas is a werewolf and he is the royal betas brother and he hates being called that.

He pushed Mike to the lockers and grabbed his shirt "call me that again and I will break your bones".