Chapter 6-the worst day

Lazarus pov:

   I started working in the antique shop and it's been 2 months. I enrolled in the university too and I'm studying to become a vet. I can feel people giving me side glances and whispering about being a traitors son.

    But I ignore them.i can't do anything about their opinions and I love Ralph, he is the father I never got to have.

  The university too nobody wants to make friends with a werecat who were always treated as slaves.

   Yes many years ago werecats are treated as slaves for higher ranked shifters but things changed now and werecats are really strong nowadays there are werecats even in the kings court.

   And it doesn't help being a traitors son. The university was in common grounds but the vet school is filled with shifters from many clans.

   Because vampires doesn't want to read about shifters. I rolled my eyes at that thought yea that isn't racism.

   And my main bullies are shifters too especially this lion shifter named Zack...

   I was lost in my thoughts I didn't see the feet that tripped me.

  "Oh look the sissy cat is here" speaking of the devil.

   I was surrounded by Zack , David and Lilith they are my main bullies and it really doesn't help they are homophobic.

   I was picking my books that are scattered around me. A hand pulled me from my back collor and pushed me against the lockers. I whimpered.

  "Aww does it hurt sissy boy" David asked. He is a tiger shifter. He is none other than the elder Benjamin's Smith's son.

  "Yeah boy leave the poor girl alone she looks like she will faint doesn't your parents thaught you not bully a girl" Zack said and the other two laughed.

   "Please leave me alone I need to go to the class" I said pleadingly.

   "You want to go to the class ok ...but what is that on your face oh is that makeup oh Laza what happens when people see you putting makeup like a girl ewww" Lilith said.

  A hand pulled me forward "well I can help you with that babygirl" Zack said and pulled me towards the restroom

  'no no not today too' you are clearly wondering why I didn't do anything when  I said I was strong right well clearly because I don't want to be a burden to Ralph he was already struggling to find a job.because he was labelled as a traitor.

  I was struggling against him and suddenly found myself with face inside the toilet seat. Water filled my eyes nose and mouth. I heard laughing from my tormenters I was struggling to breathe.

He pulled me out "did the makeup came out Zack" I was breathing heavily "no I don't think so" and I was once pushed inside the seat.

  This process repeated for mins to hrs I can't measure the time.

  Lastly they pushed me against the floor with their feet on my chest.

  "Aww see the sissy boy struggling, next time don't wear makeup okay I really don't want to punish you" he said it in a fake concerned voice.

"Well atleast next time take a shower u faggot u smell so bad" Lilith said.

  "He must be busy sucking cocks Lilith he really didn't had the time". Zack said.

  "Atleast make time for your shower kitty cat or you can lick your body clean like a good kitty right" David said mokingly

  All this time I was coughing and panting to breathe.