Chapter-7 My vampire

Laza pov:

    I was trying really hard to control my sleep when my physiology teacher was teaching about the metabolism of methane in cows digestive system.

  " ... And that's how the methanogens produce methane gas as an end product in rumen. Ok class that's all for today" and everyone started leaving before he could finish. Mr.Foreman was a bear shifter with a built like bear with a height of maybe 6.4' I don't know. But he was handsome nobody will tel he was in his 900's. He looks pretty attractive today oh god! Did I have a crush on my professor am I gay? What should I do? Should I tell Ralph what will he think will he hate me? He wouldn't right?

     "Mr.lioncourt  did you have anything to ask me?" I was lost in my thoughts I forgot I was staring at him.

     I blushed " I'm sorry I was just thinking" he smiled.oh god it's so cute I'm really gay.

    "You know Mr.lioncourt u can always find me if you have a problem" what is he trying to say.

     "W-what .." "I saw the video on the university website I think I can guess what happened there and there is a strict no bullying rule here u can always file a complaint you know" great even my professor saw my most embarassing moment.

    " I don't want to" because they won't believe a traitors son.

      "Why"

        "I-i.."

         "Mr.lioncourt I personally think you should report it now otherwise it can lead to some serious things" he's right though.

          Should I report it or not.

          "I will think of it sir"

          "Ok then have a good day" with that he left me.

          So what should I tell Ralph first. The gay part or the bullying part.

          "WHAT kitty why didn't you say it first,I will kill them how dare they to lay a hand on you,. I WILL KILL EVERY ONE OF THEM" he roared well now I can see he is a prince the entire place shook with his anger.

          "Ralph calm down please" I don't know what to say.

          "CALM DOWN CALM DOWN what the hell are these people in your University doing by letting these so bullies do that to you why didn't they do anything I didn't pay thousands just to sent you to these damn place so they can use you as a punching bag"

          " I'm sorry I didn't know what to do so I-i .."

         "Kitty I know you can stop them I know you are more powerful than them remember you are trained by me a royal vampire who were once lead a army of vampires against the shifters why didn't you stop anything"

        "Because the university has a no violence rule and they will drop me out if I did something I don't want to waste your hardwork by fighting with these stupid people." I shouted in frustration.

        His eyes softened I realised I had tears in my eyes yeah j always cry when I was frustrated I really can't control myself. I started sobbing.

        "Hey shh it's okay" he hugged me I circled my small arms against his big chest as far as I can. He is so warm.

         "Kitty I went to the witches coven to find a way for me to die" I was shocked by this new information.

      "What! Why-"

       "I was driven out of my country by my own brother my own people so I thought I don't have a place in this life royal vampires can't die easily I tried everything but most of didn't work so I went to the witches, but I saw you there kitty ur my everything I saw as my own son I didn't get to have I want you to live the life I can't have so go crazy and do anything I will be there to fix everything you do you can beat everyone you can kill anyone and you can burn anything but I will save you even I have to sacrifice myself okay" he held my face in his large palms I can't stop my tears.

     What did do to deserve this man as my father.

     I nodded " thank you t-thank you" I hugged him tightly.

    Yes I will do everything I won't let anyone bully me because I have Ralph .

  .
.
.
I'm sorry Ralph .....

But I didn't know that will affect my normal life....

                                    A.S.

I'm sorry for not updating so long I was busy with my exams but I will try do it faster.

Please comment and share
Thank you.