Chapter 9

I woke up extra early today to make some breakfast for me and Camila before I had to go to work. Flipping the pancakes I heard a ding on my phone, looking at it I see a follow request from Justin Bieber. How the hell did he get my ig I thought to myself. Denying his follow request I put my phone down and continued making my breakfast.

"Good morning" Camila said sitting down at the little counter table I had set up when I moved in here.

"Good morning" I said back to her as I set the pancakes on the table making the eggs "Guess who followed me on ig"

She laughed and said Justin Bieber, " lol how did you know" I asked finishing with the eggs and sitting down

"I just know, did you follow him back"

"No and I'm not going to" I said eating my food

After we was done eating I took a shower to get the smell of food of me and headed to work, ugh another day i said to myself, I am always happy about being here but after what happened with Justin I know Erica and them are not gonna stop staring and talking about me.

Doing my usual set up at my station I sat down when I was done and got on my phone scrolling through Instagram waiting for a customer to come in

Being curious I went on Justin Instagram, he didn't really have pictures of many girls on there but scrolling further down I saw one with a female, on the caption he had a heart on it. I don't know who the girl is or if their still together I mean obviously not because he wouldn't have done to me when he did or maybe so because some boys are just assholes.

A few minutes later I got another follow request from him, what the hell does he want from me, thinking to myself I decided it was time for answers. Being that his account wasn't private I dm'ed him

What do you want from me. I texted, not a minute later he replied

Why you didn't accept my request. he said, my account was private so he couldn't see what I post

Tell me what you want from me first

Let me take you out then I'll tell you. he really can't be serious, he thinks I'm gonna go on a date with him after what he did. Replying with no I took a screenshot and sent it to Camila.

Camila texted me saying to go out with him and see what he wants which I replied to saying I don't want to go out with someone who uses me as a one night stand

Hearing the bell ring i put my phone down and stood up, I can't lie I'm happy that Ms Tiana said Erica can get the first customers because I'm thinking about to much to be focusing on doing hair

I sat back down waiting for the next customer to come in and I just hoped that Justin does not show his face here.

Through out the day I did about two celebrity hairs, and the rest was just Instagram famous people or just people who had money and wanted their hair done nice.  Erica couldn't stop looking at me, I know I'm gorgeous but girl, every time I caught her looking at me I stare at her and she looks away with a disgusting look on her face like I give a damn, and I know her and her little minions was talking about me but I really didn't care, I don't know how someone could be obsessed with someone else girl get a life. One of these days I'm gonna have to beat her ass.
___

Leaving work I called Camila to see if she was home and wanted me to grab something to eat. She said yes so I went to get some pizza and snacks.

Reaching our favorite pizza place, I got out my car and made my way inside. I ordered my pizza and sat down as I waited for them to finish making it.

Paying attention to my phone I did not realize that someone had came in, hearing the worker call my name I got up and immediately froze. Staring at me was Justin Bieber himself, next to him he had the same boy from the restaurant the other day and other boy I didn't recognize. Finally deciding to move from my frozen spot and go get my pizza I walk passed them and said thank you to the worker as I grabbed the pizza and sprinted to my car, I know I probably look like a fool the way I left and I know they was looking at me but I did not care I just wanted to get out of there. Sitting down I didn't realize that my heart was beating fast and had to calm myself down before I drive. My luck must be really bad cause why do I keep running into this boy, was he following me or do we always be at the same place and I just never noticed him.

Hearing my phone ding I opened it to see another dm from him, oh my gosh I said to myself opening the text and as soon as I opened it my heart started beating fast again and I felt a flutter in my chest which is weird for me. The text said you look so beautiful and I don't know why it made me all weird inside, although I was never really a big fan of Justin Bieber it still felt good knowing that someone that good looking and famous would find me beautiful. Obviously not thinking straight I said thank you and accepted his request but didn't follow him. Not two minutes later I just kept getting notifications that he was liking my pictures and I didn't even know how to react so I turned of my phone and started the car making my way home.

Cam met me outside to help grab the drinks and snacks and I give her my phone not even saying anything cause I didn't know what to say I just wanted her to see for herself.

She was laughing the whole way up to the condo, I just want to know what's funny. Putting the food on the table she give me back my phone  "you know he commenting on some of your post right" she said grabbing a slice of pizza " I think someone likes you" she said laughing

"Shut up " I said to her sitting down not even worried about the food at the moment. Looking at my notifications I see that he did comment under some of my pictures, some was heart eyes emoji, some were words like so beautiful which made me smile and I don't know why it's not like I like the boy "someone's happy they being noticed by a celebrity" she said taking a seat next to me

Not even paying attention to her I kept looking at the pics he commented under and didn't even know what he saw, I know I'm attractive but it's just doesn't seem real that he actually thinks I'm beautiful. Maybe he's just doing it so he can get something from me again, and that thought right there was enough for me to stop feeling all special and shut off my phone.

Me and Cam grabbed our pizza and snacks and drinks and made our way to the couch where we spent the whole night binge watching shows and movies since it's our day off tomorrow.