chapter 2

Justin's p.o.v
__

"Can you not do that please" I told my annoying little brother, thats keep bouncing the ball on the table

"Do what?" He asked, acting like he doesn't know that what hes doing is bothering me, i swear he was made to annoy me.

"That" I said pointing at the ball in his hand

"Sorry" he said, i thought he was done until i heard it bounce, making that annoying ass noise. I gived him a deadpan look as if to say try that shit again and i will break your neck. He got the memo though, cause seconds later he was walking out the living room.

I just got off the phone with Shaun , telling me that i had a freaking meeting in two days. Not only was i pissed that im being forced to go but... but i don't even know, i just dont wanna go.

I am not going to lie, i was getting tired of the famous world, the screaming girls, the constant rehearsal, that be having me drained, and doing things i don't wanna do, like going to this stupid meeting. Which supposedly is suppose to make me a bigger superstar.

I didn't have a choice though, i was brought into this life at a young age, and everything just hit me all at once.

I love music, i love dancing and making my fans happy, dont get me wrong, They got me to where i am today, and i will forever love them.
But there just comes a point in your life where you decide you wanna change things.

And at this point, i wanted to be somewhat normal. I wanted to be able to walk in the streets without having paparazzi on my ass, people snapping pictures of me, and girls screaming when they see me.

Deciding i was gonna go get some rest, i got up shutting off my laptop that i was currently on, grabbing my phone and walking upstairs.

I felt my phone vibrate and looked to see who texted me. It was this girl i banged last night, i don't know her name because i didn't care to know. I think she told me what it was but i forgot. I didn't bother texting her back so i shut off my phone as I continued my way upstairs.

I am a sucker for relationships, everyone I've been involved with didn't work out. There was this girl who i was madly in love with, she meant everything to me and she broke my heart. From that day on i promised to never love any girl again, so thats why I only have sex with them and leave them.

You may think im an asshole, but when you have had your heart broken by someone you thought loved you, that you thought cared about you the same way you care about them only to have your heart ripped out your chest, you tend to become a different person, and i never wanna experience what i did when i found out that she cheated on me with my bestfriend ever again.

I ended the friendship so quickly, and after the day i stopped being friends with the one person that was suppose to be by my side. He stabbed me in the back, and instead of getting back at him, I just let it be. I didn't have the engery to fight for something or someone that wasn't worth my time.

Finally reaching my room, i went to take a hot shower and took myself to sleep.

******

Nevaya's p.o.v

I made it to work on time today, thankful that I wasn't going to get yelled at by my boss. But that didn't stop the annoying bitch from ruining my mood at soon as i stepped foot in the place.

I got my station situated and waited for my first customer to come in.

Hearing the bell click indicating we have a customer, I turned to see someone come in. She was surrounded by body guards so I didn't get to see her face yet.

My boss came out and went to greet our customer, and that's when i saw her face. I was speechless, i couldn't believe the one person in my store was none other than Ariana Grande. She was my idol.

"She is one of our best" I heard my boss saying . I didn't even realized that she and Arianna Grande was making their way over to me. I quickly composed my self and put a smile on my face. After all I was excited.

"Nevaya meet, Arianna Grande" my boss said.

"Its a pleasure to meet you, I am a huge fan" I said grinning so hard I probably look like a crazy person

She smiled at me, sitting down and telling me what she want.

From the corner of my eye I could see Erica and everyone else looking at me and I could tell that they was mad that it wasn't them doing Ariana hair, i was the best after all.

We made small talk, me telling her about how I loved her acting and character on Victorious and Sam and Cat.

This was probably the best day of my life. Sure I had famous people come in here like Kim Kardashian, Taylor Swift, Britney spears and so many more. But to have my Idol in here was just amazing and I was doing her hair too. Goodness, I thought I was gonna faint.

———-

"Oh my gosh, your lying"

"Nope" I told Camila how I did Ariana Grande's hair today and how everyone was mad.

"I'm jealous, I hate you" Camila said, making me laugh

Me and Camila spent the rest of the night hanging out, she came to my house when I got home from work.

We were currently watching twilight. I love the whole series and I would never get tired of watching them.

"Guess what, Camila said, interrupting me while I'm watching my favorite movie.

"What" I said not looking away from the screen.

"You know that guy, that I had a crush on for months" she said

"What about him" I replied instantly, eyes still fixated on the tv.

"He asked me out today" I immediately looked at her with a shock expression on my face.

"No way" we both screamed in unison

Camila has been trying to find a way to talk to this boy for months because she was to shy to approach him, and she finally got asked out. I was happy for her, atleast one of us is going to have a boyfriend around here.

I never had a boyfriend before and i wish i did, I am 20 years old I need a man in my life.

After what seemed like hours talking about Camila's soon to be boyfriend she went home and I went to bed.

___________________

___________________

soooo, how did you guys like this chapter...

vote and comment, and tell me what you think!!