8 new school no school

Anastasia had to switch schools to the Abigail Adams High School away from her friends.

Why can't I just stay with uncle Eddie or uncle jack and aunt Rachel. She pouted putting her sweater on.

Eddies in jail remember and jack already has enough to deal with now that the baby's on the way. Topanga sighed.

Why can't I live with dad then, he's in philly right now, we're supposed to go out later. Anastasia said as topanga gave her the look.

I don't think dad is a good fit for you anymore. mom said sitting down.

I wasn't gonna tell you this till later but, I'm gonna go for full custody. She said making the blonde stop.

No he's just fine. She begged.

It's the end of the decision Anastasia I already sent it in, so why can't you be more grateful? Topanga said walking to wake up Riley and Auggie

I fucking hate it here. She sighed leaning her head on The table.

Everyone came out for breakfast talking about what they're gonna do for the day while the blonde sat there in silence.

tasia I need you to come right home after school. Topanga said as the teen looked at her.

Why. She asked.

Because I said so. Anastasia mentally rolled her eyes.

Ok mom. She said getting up and walking to her room.

Anastasia went to her dresser and pulled out an old bottle of whiskey, chugging the whole bottle felling like her troubles were leaving.

Good. She mumbled putting it back popping gum in her mouth then leaving with a smile on her face.

I'm gonna go to school early. She said as they nodded and said bye.

Anastasia left walking to the night hawk dinner.

No way in hell I'm going to that school. She laughed to herself sitting in the booth.

Hey, tasia. Katie said with a smile.

Hello. Stasia said looking at the menu.

What can I get ya? The adult asked taking her pad and pen out.

The chocolate pancakes and bacon, please. She asked putting the menu down.

Alrighty. I'll be right back with it. Katie said walking away.

Anastasia put her headphones on and closed her eyes hoping her food wouldnt take long so she could sleep a little.

While sleeping she was woken up by her phone ringing, it was Josh.

Hey loser what's up? She asked quietly.

Where are you at? He asked clearly at school.

Mom wants to send me to Abigail Adams High for the rest of my Junior and senior years. She said frustrated.

That's sucks wish I can help. He said as Katie brought the food over.

Thanks. She said to both.

Are you at school right now? He asked as she laughed.

Nope. She said cutting her pancakes.

Why not, we're not gonna go to the same college if you don't go to school. He said as she felt bad.

I know I'm sorry, I'm gonna go tomorrow. She said hanging up.

The littlest things can affect her so badly, she just has no control sometimes.

After eating she looked to see it was 2 pm and decided to go to the park.

Here ya go. She said giving Katie the money.

It's on the house don't worry. The blonde adult smiled as the teen gave her a 10 as a tip then walked to the closet park.