7 birthday

It's been a month since the incident between Shawn and Anastasia, she's was happy that she didn't have to worry about school but got sad since she might have to repeat.

Happy birthday blonde twin. Anastasia said to maya hugging her.

Thanks. She smiled.

Anastasia walked out Riley's room to topangas and corys room.

What we gonna do for mayas birthday. Anastasia asked Cory laying down on the bed.

It's a surprise. Cory said but Anastasia wasn't gonna give up.

We also gotta surprise visitor for her. Topanga said walking out the bathroom.

Ohhh you guys are no fun, why can't I know. She pouted.

You can't keep a secret. Topanga said kissing her daughters head.

Neither can Cory. She said walking out then to the bathroom room to get dressed.

We're gonna go to the store. Riley said walking in on Anastasia putting her dads leather jacket on.

Ok. She said sadly while feeling the jacket.

It's gonna be ok. Riley said before walking out.

2 hours the girls came back making noise she she decided to be nosey and see what they were being loud about.

What's all the noise about. She asked walking the the living room then freezing seeing maya and Shawn hugging.

They didn't see or hear Anastasia but she was there and she was balling her eyes seeing her dad.

Honey hid the cake .  Topanga said to Cory as they walked inside.

Anastasia started not to hear or see anything since her tears were clouding.

How you doing buddy. Cory said bringing her back to Reality.

Visiting Anastasia and I'm here for work. Shawn said as someone finally saw the crying teen.

Honey. Topanga said running to the girl who is now sitting on the floor.

Stasia. Shawn yelled running over to her.

Why are you here. She manage to say hiccuping.

I'm here for you baby. He said as she clung on to him not wanting to let go.

I'm gonna go calm her down, you guys go be with maya. Topanga whispered helping Anastasia up and taking her to her room.

Why is he here now I just got over him. She said shaking trying to calm down.

I'm gonna go back. Topanga said as Anastasia nodded.

Topanga thought maybe Anastasia would feel better if she left the girl alone but boy was she wrong.

She pulled out her cigarettes and lighter and hung out her window hoping no one would see her smoking.

Oh I feel better now. Anastasia said sitting back taking a deep breath then walked out to see
Everyone in the living room.

Sorry twin. Anastasia said hugging maya then sat on the couch.

Hey kiddo. Shawn said sitting next to his daughter.

Hey dad. She said smiling.

I missed you. He said hugging her.

I missed you to. She said hugging back.

I'm gonna be right back I promise, I wanna help fix things between maya and her mother. He said standing up.

I understand. She said as he walked out.

Always wanting to help other people except me. She mumbled then went o. Her phone to text josh.

Riley walked out her room a few minutes after Shawn left sitting next to Anastasia.

You want another sister. Riley asked excitedly.

Moms pregnant. She asked Riley who shook her head.

What's do you mean. She asked confused.

I want Shawn to be mayas dad to. Riley said before walking away.

Nope she's crazy. Anastasia laughed closing her eyes falling asleep.

The teen woke up to familiar voices.

She watched everyone talk and basically ignore her, she felt fine with it till Shawn said something about needing a new partner in crime.

Maya blow out her candles and  everyone got a piece of cake.

Thanks ma. Anastasia said to topanga who gave her the cake.

Who's this beautiful lady. Katie said as Shawn stood next to her.

My daughter Anastasia. Shawna and topanga said making Katie say oh then fake smile.

Nice to meet you. They both said.

I hope your proud of your dad, you sure got a good one. She said making Anastasia wanna scream.

Yep couldn't be prouder. She said then walked to her room with Shawn fallowing.

Stasia. Shawn said sitting on her bed.

Im gonna try harder. He said grabbing her hand.

I really am I promise. He said as she nodded.

I believe you. She said as he walked out.

When pigs fly. She said laying down.