Chapter 6: Three hits in One Day

♪♪♪ The moment saw you cry  ♪♪♪

"Why ba? There's something wrong about him ba? I need some update about this Guy."  ~© Maxine Hera Mercer.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Athena

She's sleeping right now. After she cried, she was felt like exhausted. This girl must learned how the true loves begin. Suddenly, she hurts so badly but this is the part of love right? The pain.

Suddenly my phone rings. What's the matter with this boy? He is not calling at me when he don't have any problems. Hmm. I think he have a problem, now. Tsk.

"Where are you?"

"I'm here at Mercer Mansion, Why Tripp? Any problem?"

"Hmm. Are you free today? I know its late, can I get you right now, Phia?"

"Pardon? I'm free today. My Cousin was sleeping right now. So, where are you? Hmm."

"Condo. Alright. I'll pick you up, Phia. Just wait. 30 minutes."

"OK, then." I ended the call.

I must go to her room and going to my room to fix myself so on now. I know she's really tired because of what she did. Tsk. Just naive. I'm just wondering if she fell in love with that guy. Hmm.

♥ ♥ ♥

     AFTER the ride with this boy named Tripp, we sat at a couch with his friend.

"I love her damn much but she break my heart." He drink the remy martin.

This crazy guy is willing to drunk because of that girl.

This is the guy the reason why my cousin is hurting by now.

"Bro, kahit magmahal ka man ng totoo hindi parin 'yon sapat sa taong hindi marunong makuntento."

"But I love her. I still love her! I don't care kung ano pa man ang sasabihin ng iba! Mahal ko siya, umaasa ako na mahal niya pa din ako." Damn! This is looks like a gay portion! My cousin was sacrificed because she didn't want to hurt him like she already hurted her Exes.

Tsk! Such an hard headed boy. Tsk. Why those man are not understand that?

"Khione, you need to take some rest. Stop drinking some alcoholics now."

"No! I want to drink more. Minahal ko siya ng sobra-sobra, minahal niya din ba ako gaya ng pagmamahal na ibinigay ko sakanya?"

He wiped his tears on his rosy cheeks, he looks so gay! Darn.

This is the second time that I saw the boy cries because of the girl who really loves him. One, saw Tripp cried. Second, his friend named Khione.

"She loves you, don't worry. Maybe this is not the right time to come your true love."

"Hindi ka dapat manghinayang sa taong ikaw mismo ang sinayang, Bro"

"I love her kasi eh! I can't live without her!"

"How many months both of you and my cousin are in a relationship?"

"Mga 2 months kami. 3 na sana sa 20 eh."

"Relax Bro. Para kang bakla kung nakikita mo lang 'yang sarili mo. Lumapit ka sa salamin oh! Then, look at yourself, you looks so gay."

Now, Khione is standing in the front of this big glass.